• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fulfilled Request The Complete 54-Book Apocrypha

This book has been found and shared.

borzu1993

Neophyte
Reaction score
Author: Covenant Press
Publisher ‏ : ‎ Covenant Press (May 31, 2022
Paperback ‏ : ‎ 747 pages
ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 1954419058
ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-1954419056
THE 2022 EDITION OF THE COMPLETE APOCRYPHA IS FINALLY HERE. IT'S THE NEW, LITERAL, EASY-TO-READ, DEFINITIVE COLLECTION OF CHRISTIAN AND JEWISH APOCRYPHAL BOOKS, GREATLY EXPANDING ON THE 2018 #1 BESTSELLER. AND IT'S BEEN FRESHLY UPDATED AND REVISED.
All of the books from the 2018 edition, plus dozens more, all revised and retranslated into a clean, literal, and easy-to-read translation, part of the LSV collection. This is the largest and most comprehensive collection of non-Gnostic apocryphal books ever produced.
The complete 54-book collection in a single, high-quality, 7" x 10" paperback, with book, chapter, page, and verse numbering. Many of the books have never been versified until now. And font size has been further improved from 8.5-point to elegant 9-point TNR.
Approximately 90% as much material as the standard 66 books of The Holy Bible.
Includes the Catholic and Orthodox Deuterocanon material, all three of the books of Enoch, Jasher, Jubilees, the Aramaic Book of Giants, the testaments, apocalypses, pseudepigrapha, New Testament-era works, the Apostolic Fathers, and more.
With The Complete Apocrypha you can discover what the world was like before Noah's Flood, who the Nephilim were, how Cain died, how Abraham was tutored in the knowledge of God by Noah's son Shem, what happened during the 400 “silent years,” how the Prophet Daniel slayed a dragon, and the answers to countless other mysteries.
This is the only modern translation of the complete collection of deuterocanonical books known popularly as “The Apocrypha,” but now further expanded from the 17 books in the 2018 edition to 54. The Literal Standard Version (LSV) is a modern translation that stays true to the original manuscripts. This handsome 7" x 10" edition features a matte finish with thick, high-quality, cream-colored pages. By popular demand the font has been increased to 9-point Times New Roman typeface for elegance and easy reading (the font size found in many study Bibles). The Complete 54-Book Apocrypha offers a staggering 90% as much material as the canonical 66 books of the Holy Bible.The Complete 54-Book Apocrypha includes Tobit, Judith, Wisdom, Sirach, 1–4 Baruch, 1–4 Maccabees, Apocryphal Esther, Apocryphal Psalms, Apocryphal Daniel (including Azariah, Susanna, and Bel and the Dragon), 1–2 Esdras, Prayer of Manasseh, Testaments of the Twelve Patriarchs, Jubilees, 1–3 Enoch, Book of Giants (from the DSS), Jasher, Life of Adam and Eve, Book of Creation, Testament of Abraham, Testament of Isaac, Testament of Jacob, Ladder of Jacob, Joseph and Asenath, Testament of Job, Testament of Moses, Testament of Solomon, Psalms of Solomon, Lives of the Prophets, Words of Gad the Seer, Ascension of Isaiah, Revelation of Abraham, Revelation of Elijah, Revelation of Zephaniah, Apocryphon of Ezekiel, Epistle of Aristeas, Didache, Revelation of Peter, Epistle of Barnabas, 3 Corinthians, 1–2 Clement, Seven Epistles of Ignatius, Epistle of Polycarp to the Philippians, Martyrdom of Polycarp, Epistle of Mathetes to Diognetus, The Shepherd of Hermas, Odes of Peace, Apology of Aristides, and additional apocryphal fragments. This collection is published by Covenant Press, the publishing arm of the Covenant Christian Coalition.
Amazon link:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

borzu1993

Neophyte
Reaction score
را
ممنون، اما باز هم، بهتر است یافته خود را در Book Shares پست کنید، جایی که همه بتوانند آن را پیدا کنند. آیا سعی کردید فایل را به pdf تبدیل کنید؟ تلاش کردم اما نشد.
Hello, I posted my book request in the book stock according to you, I did not make a mistake

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
را

Hello, I posted my book request in the book stock according to you, I did not make a mistake
You should really turn that automatic translation function off when you reply, you know, or at least delete the foreign-language stuff.

neilwilkes

Apprentice
Reaction score
Can someone please explain to an old Luddite like myself how the hell I am supposed to read an .epub file, whatever that is?
Surely the open standard is still PDF, no?
It's supposedly an ipub format, whatever the hell that is, and all I can discover is that it needs specific software to open it such as MS Edge (which I refuse to install) or 'readers' such as Calibre, which again I refuse to install as once we all go down that path the future is madness, wioth every different electrponic publisher doing what the film studios are doing and hosting their own proprietary readers, and you can bet your life they will end up charging for this as well.
Sorry, but I'm not playing that game and neither should the library - the standard of PDF should be maintained because it will always be accessible on all systems & platforms, which is something you just cannot say for epub and the like.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Can someone please explain to an old Luddite like myself how the hell I am supposed to read an .epub file, whatever that is?
Surely the open standard is still PDF, no?
It's supposedly an ipub format, whatever the hell that is, and all I can discover is that it needs specific software to open it such as MS Edge (which I refuse to install) or 'readers' such as Calibre, which again I refuse to install as once we all go down that path the future is madness, wioth every different electrponic publisher doing what the film studios are doing and hosting their own proprietary readers, and you can bet your life they will end up charging for this as well.
Sorry, but I'm not playing that game and neither should the library - the standard of PDF should be maintained because it will always be accessible on all systems & platforms, which is something you just cannot say for epub and the like.
This is a book request thread. Do not post anything else in here.

neilwilkes

Apprentice
Reaction score
Thanks for the above.
Where do I post what I wrote then, please?