• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The core ritual behind the Bornless Ritual or Liber Israfel

Reaction score
Awards
I am aware, from The Golden Dawn by Regardie, of the core ritual behind the words of the Bornless Ritual. When listening to the Invocation of Thoth (Regardie on youtube), it made me wonder what ritual actions are occurring behind the words of Liber Israfel -- are there, or is Liber Israfel only a simple invocation? If there are indeed core ritual actions behind the words of The Invicationof Thoth/Liber Israfel, where could I find it?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I am aware, from The Golden Dawn by Regardie, of the core ritual behind the words of the Bornless Ritual. When listening to the Invocation of Thoth (Regardie on youtube), it made me wonder what ritual actions are occurring behind the words of Liber Israfel -- are there, or is Liber Israfel only a simple invocation? If there are indeed core ritual actions behind the words of The Invicationof Thoth/Liber Israfel, where could I find it?
I think if there was more to it, Regardie would have shared that (at least in the footnotes) of his book on the golden dawn papers, don't you think?

Reaction score
Awards
Well, he did, Im saying behind the words, what ritual acts are occurring? The Golden Dawn answers that in the Bornless Ritual. Yet if you listen to a Golden Dawn Audiotape or the Bornless Ritual, all you hear are the words.
So, more to the point, same with The Invocation of Thoth listened to off youtube, or reading Liber Israfel. All I recall of Liber Israfel was the invocation.

Reaction score
Awards
hermetic.com, lashtal.com, and sacred-texts.com all have ritual actions and script including invocation, with commentary.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, you folks are correct, there most certainly is a ritual behind it -

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Which really should be read and understood before blindly invoking Thoth, ket you open up to parasites or shells.