• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Divine Feminine, UAP and A New Era

persepholloway

Neophyte
Reaction score
Has anyone been hearing any word from their entities/deities/beings that a new age for mankind is dawning in which the divine feminine is coming back? I have no idea if this is accurate or relevant.

i’ve mentioned elsewhere I’m into UAP and aliens and stuff, so I’m coming from that perspective. But my entities and spirits have communicated similar things.

In a vision/astral visitation with my entity back in March, I was taken through a golden torus to a woman in a desert who looked like Aphrodite. I thought of her as Venus also and have always felt drawn to the star/entity/archetype/planet as such.

She said I knew who she was (I did or at least suspected.) She called me granddaughter (long story about my Spanish family tree). She praised me for working with her “servant” (my entity). She said times were changing. And it felt very “the feminine will be revered once more”.

Has anyone else heard about this?? Any whispers in your metaphysical world?

About a month later someone told me to read this book “UFO of God” which turned out this guy Chris Bledsoe had also met a lady, and seen her later in a desert. I included a link to an interview in which he talks about her prediction.

Current theories are Vernal Equinox 2026, but there’s some competing theories for “when” this is happening.

Diana Pasulka in her book “Encounters”, chapter 7, “Moon Girl” also mentions how mankind may be moving to a new Age of Enlightenment with both light and darkness for mankind. she mentioned earlier we are in an apocalypse - but by it’s true meaning not the fire and brimstone kind - the end of one era and the start of a new.

Note: I know TikTok is NOT a primary source, I would’ve used an Instagram reel if I could’ve found it, but this is a short clip of his actual quote from an interview so that’s why it’s here. If there’s any commentary from the TikTokker it’s irrelevant and I don’t care. I chose it because of the length. Pay attention to Bledsoe’s prediction.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

For those who can absolutely not stand TikTok, here’s a three hour interview Chris just did and he does talk about the lady:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Post automatically merged:

PPS: no idea if Bledsoe can be “trusted” or not. He’s surrounded by CIA and government types by now. But I believe he had a very real experience.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Oh yeah, everybody is talking about it on youtube. The Earth is shedding it's skin so to say. Therefore, for the New world to begin. The old must crumble, it's heading into a new direction.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Looking at history, reverence for the divine feminine has often gone hand in hand with misogyny for the physical woman. (Examples below the cut)

I suppose when you introduce the divine feminine into a misogynistic society, it gets held up as a standard that earthly women fail to meet.

So I suppose, if true, I see of course why the Aphrodite would care about that, being divine, but it doesn't really tell us anything about whether life for earthly women will improve, so I guess I don't care that much personally.

(I'm not telling you not to care. I mean I get excited when my local cake shop starts selling a new cake, so I can't exactly claim I only care about things that better humanity)

For example, Catholicism's reverence for Mary alongside harsh punishments for abortion and divorce (which results in unnecessary deaths and forces women to stay with their abusive partners). <I am giving these as examples to show what I mean, not because I want to debate them>

Tantra which, in writing, has a very positive framing of the feminine as divine and the yoni as deserving of worship, in practice involved bringing in young girl children to act as the goddess in sex rites

Women in Ancient Greece were viewed as child-incubators and very few rights. Any woman actually taking Athena as a role model would have been in trouble.

And of course Crowley's extremely messed up view of women, despite Babalon etc.

There are counterexamples, but in general the divine feminine hasn't helped men treat women better

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
anyone been hearing any word from their entities/deities/beings that a new age for mankind is dawning

It may be better to consider that humans should not have deities, since the standard format of the Earth human contains a thread of Beingness from before and after Existence.

Thus the fully functional Earth human is delegated some authority over Existence.

This authority has attracted much attention from entities that do not wish humans to exercise their authority in this part of the galaxy.

Earth humanity is starting to step away from oppression, with some assistance from friendlies including star ancestors. One result is that adverse influences are being removed from this solar system.

There is considerable work to be done by Earth humans, to replace failed systems including of government.

By 2080 there is a distinct quality of joy in Earth humanity

No doubt female qualities will be more obvious in future. For example, current education systems largely teach male thinking patterns

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
From the beginning of my interest in Magick I have liked the concept of alternating ages or era's. I am really into the idea of this current age being the one of the "child", and as such I clinged to Crowley's Aeon of Horus, though what I mean with the era of the Child is the wizard having qualities of both parents / God and Goddess.
I think a balanced individual needs to acknowledge aspects of both within. However, today's society (in MY opinion) has driven this idea completely off the rails.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
In theory this sounds fantastic. But it would have to implemented, and I'm not so sure about. Like a politicians campaign promises or the name of a 5000 page bill, we rarely get what we are promised. And usually we get the opposite of what is promised. The corrupt global elites have such control over society, religion/spirituality, and human thought. They will never bring in such a change in any kind of genuine way. Nor would I hold out any hope for most of the gods/angels/demons, at least the popular ones, as they seem to support the status quo quite firmly, for reasons I can't understand.
Now me personally, I love and respect the divine feminine, but the feeling is very very rarely reciprocated, so I'm not sure what to think.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Has anyone been hearing any word from their entities/deities/beings that a new age for mankind is dawning in which the divine feminine is coming back?
Has anyone else heard about this?? Any whispers in your metaphysical world?
Yeah, the new era is indeed unfolding already, it's an era without God.

Bad news is that we don't know how the new God will treat us, so...
Enjoy the war while you can, the peace will be terrible.

Diana Pasulka in her book “Encounters”, chapter 7, “Moon Girl” also mentions how mankind may be moving to a new Age of Enlightenment with both light and darkness for mankind. she mentioned earlier we are in an apocalypse - but by it’s true meaning not the fire and brimstone kind - the end of one era and the start of a new.
I didn't read the book but it's a correct statement, apocalypse isn't the end of the world, it's rather end of one world and beginning of a new world, or end of one era and beginning of another era for humankind.
She's also correct in that it will be powered by enlightenment as it was the case several times already in human history.

I'd say that enlightenment is same as what she says "light for mankind" meaning that secrets get uncovered and nothing is unknown to us anymore, but only within the limits of the old era.
While "darkness for mankind" (which also comes) is nothing but new unknowns and secrets of the new era that is now unfolding, hence why I said "we don't know how the new God will treat us"

We're transitioning from one era to another (which takes war against the overlord of the old era) and once we're there it will be peace, so we should enjoy the war while we can because new darkness is awaiting us.

Reaction score
Awards
I've no clairaudience nor do I use a spirit board or pendulum. So I've heard nada about this.
However, since the 70s (which was leaps and bounds since to 1870s), women have come a long way of improvement. By leaps and bounds. Women I think will at one point turn the tables on the men, if the men can allow themselves to be outshined by women.
Mother Earth repaired herself during COVID lockdown. I think she finally had enough.
Shamanism is once again coming back, so we may hear more soon.
UFOs I don't believe in personally.

ROlsen

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this will be my first post here. I was a user at StudioArcanis/Occultforums for a decade, but it went down and I needed a new place to hang.

On the topic at hand: I think we are about to get societal recognition for our practices. The current UAP disclosure trend seems to include both a nuts and bolts physical component, and a non-physical component.

Things like remote viewing has moved out of CIA's vaults and into the public already, I bet we will get more like that. I think we are finally moving toward a official synthesis of spirit and science. I think this synthesis is already 30-40 or more years old and grew out of information gathering practices during the cold war, but is just now being hinted at to the public.

I bet government wizards have been cataloguing the spirit realm for decades.

ROlsen

Visitor
Reaction score
Government wizards may well have been doing just that. I wonder what their goals might have been, and what thier intentions might be towards us who are freelancing, so to speak?

The possibilities seem a bit disturbing

Yes, well while I see the potential for issues I also see potential opportunity. After all, we have a head start on this subject compared to the rest of the population. I do decent at remote viewing for instance, I could probably set a side gig targeting for instance oil fields, mineral deposits etc and have a success rate decent enough for a multi billion oil company to feel it's worth spending some small change on getting my guess as to where the next deposit is.

Now imagine if that came with a official government stamp of approval, at least for the concept of remote viewing, or metaphysical subjects in general.

"The new anti-air missile test launches keeps going shit, we should hire that guy and check for crossed conditions" or "where the heck did that russian submarine go, go get the guy with the pendulum again"

So yes, danger and opportunity, like most always 😂

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
a new age for mankind is dawning in which the divine feminine is coming back?
I am prodded to respond to this but have no idea what to write. Anyway:

The age of Pisces seems to me to have encouraged individual approaches to divinity in monastic cells and hermits' caves. That was a time of male-dominated theology.

As we come into the age of Aquarius it seems to me that it is a time of partnership, of team players. This necessarily engenders a better balance of male and female relationships and thought patterns. For example it seems that women often make better ecosystem scientists, being more accustomed to encompassing thought processes than one-pointed processes.

There may be a deeper issue, to do with recognizing human responsibilities to the Earth Mother. Carving out territory may not be the preferred option in this galaxy - since "our god is a god of love"

Beyond that are the design parameters of the human spirit. But who would want to recognize such responsibilities?