• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fulfilled Request The Four Elements by William Mistele

This book has been found and shared.

ChaosMarc

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
The Four Elements by William Mistele is a text by students of the Bardon system that helps students work through Initiation Into Hermetics.
I found a link to it on amazon here->
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
but I would appreciate the pdf.
It was mentioned by a user named Alfher in a comment concerning Franz Bardon but a pdf of the work eludes me.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hmm...I only have:
A Bardon Companion 2nd Edition by Rawn Clarke
The Universal Master Key by Franz Bardon
Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon

ChaosMarc

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hmm...I only have:
A Bardon Companion 2nd Edition by Rawn Clarke
The Universal Master Key by Franz Bardon
Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon
I also have A Bardon Companion 2nd Edition by Rawn Clarke, and recently I have come across Mark Rasmus's Back Door Into Hermetics and that seems like a different take on the IIH, maybe adding some martial arts to the IIH and doing exercises that are either the same or similar but it has been very hard for me to find any concrete information about it. Some people online insist that you get the same results and can cut years off the time it takes to complete all 10 steps but I'd rather either experience that or read that from a book than "people online".

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I also have A Bardon Companion 2nd Edition by Rawn Clarke, and recently I have come across Mark Rasmus's Back Door Into Hermetics and that seems like a different take on the IIH, maybe adding some martial arts to the IIH and doing exercises that are either the same or similar but it has been very hard for me to find any concrete information about it. Some people online insist that you get the same results and can cut years off the time it takes to complete all 10 steps but I'd rather either experience that or read that from a book than "people online".
I have that book stored somewhere, I can send it to you if you want.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The Four Elements by William Mistele is a text by students of the Bardon system that helps students work through Initiation Into Hermetics.
I found a link to it on amazon here->
but I would appreciate the pdf.
It was mentioned by a user named Alfher in a comment concerning Franz Bardon but a pdf of the work eludes me.
i look to see if i have that one

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
You will find the book at Library Genesis.
Wow, great find. Seems to be an OCR scan, hence the slight difference in page numbers and lack of formatting. I will share it in the book shares section soon.

For anyone wondering this is the libgen upload queue (pre approval) so requires a username and password. Try genesis:upload if you don't already have access.

vetriol

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Wow, great find. Seems to be an OCR scan, hence the slight difference in page numbers and lack of formatting. I will share it in the book shares section soon.

For anyone wondering this is the libgen upload queue (pre approval) so requires a username and password. Try genesis:upload if you don't already have access.
Thank you for further info.....I didn't know that maybe in some countries people would not be able to download or upload files, depending on the country's policy of Internet censuring regulation.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

With this, I am marking as fulfilled.