• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The future of the human race?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly, I am not sure and I have had some experiences that showed me a lot. I believe it is probable that we will start over again in a cycle. I think the elite are trying to stop this cycle believing they can get off the earth while it goes through a renewal. The problem I think is that the elite are using esoteric means to communicate with the Creator/Source from a certain outlet but that they believe what they are told and there is deception in what they are told. Because things have always worked out for them, they believe what they are told. I believe the Creator/Source gets in trouble at this point in the cycle because there is too much fear. We are all connected and apart of the oneness of all existence including the creator so as the fear gets higher and the more people there are, the more trouble us and the Creator/Source gets into. I think the creator has trouble controlling itself just as we do, a fractal concept. The ice core samples from drilling have shown that the earth goes through cycles where the poles flip and most gets destroyed. I think the fear level is high in the Creator/Source because of humanities fear level and so there is a purge for the Creator/Source to survive. I also think peoples purpose has an impact on the Creator/Source such as some have a larger impact on the Creator/Source based on purpose. If the bigger impact purposes have high levels of fear, that is a big problem. I think the elite are in that purpose for a reason and they have very high fear, look at what they have done with the place. They have purposefully instilled high fear levels in humanity. I wonder often what they are aware of and what they think they are aware of. This is what I think based on experience and thought. I do not have a lot of experience with all the texts most here talk about but I have learned about some of them. I think most is metaphorical as far as Mythology, Gods, Demons and such. I think it is the Creator/Source coming through in those aspects but they are not separate like we are. Of course I think we are connected as a part of the Creator/Source (as in the Creator/Source experiences as us as well as its own consciousness) but we experience only our separate consciousness aspect of us. So what I mean is that Demons and such are not a separate consciousness, just the Creator/Source interacting in that way with us. My opinion of course. I am always open to hear others thoughts on the matter and why they think what they do. I am always interested in others experience. I have found in reading much and learning that so many in history and the present want to believe they understand or "know" how things are and work. We can only speculate of course based on patterns and experience. I am always open to both!
I'd rather see us blow ourselves up than start metastatizing to other planets like a cancer. Use up one planet, go shit on another. No. It's things like that that make expedients like the 218 Current thinkable.

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'd rather see us blow ourselves up than start metastatizing to other planets like a cancer. Use up one planet, go shit on another. No. It's things like that that make expedients like the 218 Current thinkable.
I see what you are saying, it is a tough conundrum in ways. I don't think we in general are the problem. It is the leaders of our species who are corrupted who lead the rest down the path and the truth being hidden causes us as a collective to rush towards our end so to speak. I agree that if the elite were to get off earth with some slaves, it would all happen all over again somewhere else most likely but, you never know. I think we have immense potential if we defeat fear.

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
I just want us to become an interplanetary species first and foremost. This is neccesary.
I would also like this for us but it is obvious we need to evolve our ways here first. I believe we can do it with the corruptible leadership. Do I think this is probable? Based on the patterns, no. Of course I don't know the future so we will see, a positive outcome would be good. :)

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I would also like this for us but it is obvious we need to evolve our ways here first.
It would be really good if we stop being cause of the sixth mass extinction, but I disagree, man went to moon 60 years ago, when there were no computers helping much, just for a dick measure.

Tech has developed much better since, its doable. Reusable rocketry is changing everything.

Though I get thats not what you meant. Politics seem stagnant, maybe our ai overlords will change that for the worse or much worse? ^^

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
It would be really good if we stop being cause of the sixth mass extinction, but I disagree, man went to moon 60 years ago, when there were no computers helping much, just for a dick measure.

Tech has developed much better since, its doable. Reusable rocketry is changing everything.

Though I get thats not what you meant. Politics seem stagnant, maybe our ai overlords will change that for the worse or much worse? ^^
I see that perspective for sure. I just think that if we do not get rid of fear, it does not matter where we go, we are done. Psychology and Mathematics... Of course if we had leaders at the top that were not coward psychopaths we would last a lot longer but still I think eventually we would end. If you understand a lot of the ciphers in entertainment they show this debate a lot. Many think that getting rid of fear means no emotion but that is BS. It just means no negative emotion, at least acted on. I know so many can't stand the concept but you would get used to it and you would have true contentment and happiness within and it would help the Creator/Source live forever in peace. My thoughts on it. Of course for humanity to accomplish this we would need a leader who cant be corrupted and who knows how to implement this within society honestly. Gene Roddenberry would have been a good one to be on that team I think! Love Start Trek...lol :)

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
help the Creator/Source live forever in peace
You have a different perspective than anyone else I have seen on my journey.

Though I just don't agree. If our fear is preventing the creator to be unable to live in peace maybe it should go to therapy or something. Just kidding.

I just can't really imagine something that should be so beyond us is effected that way. Let me know if I am misinterpreting.

I think fear is an essential neccesity, and a huge part for a logical action. A fearless person can make real stupid choices. They can simply throw caution out of the window after all.

As for leadership I can't comment there, I was never interested in politics. Keeps a piece of mind, everyone should try it.

Hey, good conversation though mate.

Reaction score
Awards
There was something said somewhere ... The Sepher Yetzirah, Zohar, or Book of Raziel maybe .. about restoring the creator to its throne.

Behold, if I scale the heights of heaven, you are there, if I descend to the depths of sheol, behold, there you are also; as a psalms says.

What 8f the creator is held captive in the underworld or under a spell or coma?
Post automatically merged:

Perhaps a tad off topic.

But....Machiavellian wars occur regularly in hell, a war was in and will be .. in heaven.

Perhaps at some point the creator will sit back in the throne and say "enough", and all will be erased. Except for heaven and hell.

Last edited:

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
You have a different perspective than anyone else I have seen on my journey.

Though I just don't agree. If our fear is preventing the creator to be unable to live in peace maybe it should go to therapy or something. Just kidding.

I just can't really imagine something that should be so beyond us is effected that way. Let me know if I am misinterpreting.

I think fear is an essential neccesity, and a huge part for a logical action. A fearless person can make real stupid choices. They can simply throw caution out of the window after all.

As for leadership I can't comment there, I was never interested in politics. Keeps a piece of mind, everyone should try it.

Hey, good conversation though mate.
Everything in existence seems to work in a fractal like concept. The Bible says that we are created in the image of God. I think this is a clue for us. I am not religious but I know the importance of all the ancient texts (of course they were messed with by people through the years). Meaning that our consciousness is similar, obviously the Creators mind would have a lot more going on but that it works in a similar fashion. We have fear, so would the Creator. We are influenced by fear so would the Creator be. This is why I think we have good and evil, light and dark so to speak. Fear is what causes the "evil" or negative effecting behaviour. With no fear, it does not happen. We are supposed to evolve to ridding of fear which is how we will survive. Same concept for the Creator. Fear is why we are almost destroyed. They want people to think fear is needed but if you understand the psychology of fear, it is a fallacy. I will give an example. I was a soldier. They train soldiers to ignore fear through repetition of facing it. So you have to run out onto a battlefield knowing your chance of survival is not good. Fear on the battlefield gets you killed. It slows down reaction time and you can't think clearly. When we are in a state of fear, we make bad decisions. Another example, when you consider a hot burner, you are afraid of the pain and injury from touching it right? If you had no fear would you touch it? No because you know you will be injured. Rationality is impeded by fear. When someone is rational, they will not do stupid things because they have no fear. Roddenberry touched on it with the Vulcan's in Start Trek but what they did was make it like any emotion was not good which is why the Vulcan's suppressed all emotion. This was where I think they got it wrong, it is just fear based emotion that is a problem not positive. There has been much debate in the higher levels of awareness about this for a long time but of course the top does not like it because without fear, no need for rulers...lol Other species survive and balance is achieved even though they have fear for sure. However, they do not have the intelligence to create tech that can kill them and they run primarily on instinct and intuition to survive so it works. With humans, we are proving it does not work for us, look at where we are eh? My thoughts on it anyway...

There was something said somewhere ... The Sepher Yetzirah, Zohar, or Book of Raziel maybe .. about restoring the creator to its throne.

Behold, if I scale the heights of heaven, you are there, if I descend to the depths of sheol, behold, there you are also; as a psalms says.

Perhaps a tad off topic.

But....Machiavellian wars occur regularly in hell, a war was in and will be .. in heaven.

Perhaps at some point the creator will sit back in the throne and say "enough", and all will be erased. Except for heaven and hell.
Interesting point. I think that all this stuff in the texts are metaphorical. I think that can make sense. With fear the Creator can't be its true best self and gets in to trouble just like us. I think that passage is just showing the Creator is both positive and negative and the reason would be fear. Without fear only positive would remain... I like how you thought of that verse...

Last edited:

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
There has been much debate in the higher levels of awareness about this for a long time but of course the top does not like it because without fear, no need for rulers...lol
Not neccesarily though?

The Bible says that we are created in the image of God. I think this is a clue for us. I am not religious but I know the importance of all the ancient texts (of course they were messed with by people through the years). Meaning that our consciousness is similar, obviously the Creators mind would have a lot more going on but that it works in a similar fashion. We have fear, so would the Creator. We are influenced by fear so would the Creator be.
Big G is in everything intangible and tangible, fear would exist in God as a concept, potential, but sorry I am not buying into "God is influenced by fear because we are".

Another example, when you consider a hot burner, you are afraid of the pain and injury from touching it right? If you had no fear would you touch it? No because you know you will be injured.
You are just assuming we will act in a certain way, where in reality none of us know what will happen if that is the case. Just look at videos of people trying to do some stunts in heights and then dying stupidly because they lack that fear. How rationale of them.

We don't need rulers when we won't fear, humans fear so god fears, fear makes us rationale. These are three points you made. Nothing is ever that black and white though is it?

Just saying. No one knows the truth so my word isn't truer than yours or anything. Food for thought is all.

Let me know if you find out the verse you are speaking of. Being a follower of Hermetic thought this is off to me but I am willing to take a look if its from Yetzirah of Zohar. Creepy thought to be honest.

WeirdGnome

Neophyte
Reaction score
The movie Idiocracy keeps being mentioned on podcasts I listen to, and I think it's likely something that will happen / is happening.
I couldn't agree more. I have seen this happening when my country moved from the communist system to capitalist. Now everyone has a master degree in some stupid fields like european studies but the use of hammer is rocket science for them. Even the employers are targeting the people born and raised in the communist era when giving the advert about job position. Those modern people are totally stupid and dependable on the system. The communist schools were low rated in international ratings but I assure you that the quality of theoretical and practical skills people learned then, were much above all that those modern citizens learn now.

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
Not neccesarily though?

Big G is in everything intangible and tangible, fear would exist in God as a concept, potential, but sorry I am not buying into "God is influenced by fear because we are".

You are just assuming we will act in a certain way, where in reality none of us know what will happen if that is the case. Just look at videos of people trying to do some stunts in heights and then dying stupidly because they lack that fear. How rationale of them.

We don't need rulers when we won't fear, humans fear so god fears, fear makes us rationale. These are three points you made. Nothing is ever that black and white though is it?

Just saying. No one knows the truth so my word isn't truer than yours or anything. Food for thought is all.

Let me know if you find out the verse you are speaking of. Being a follower of Hermetic thought this is off to me but I am willing to take a look if its from Yetzirah of Zohar. Creepy thought to be honest.
I see your perspective but it is actually proven in patterns that fear is irrational. Psychology shows us this. Of course many frame it often as if it is there to protect us. Your example of the people jumping off stuff and dying isn't actually fearless. They actually jump because they are scared and get a rush so it is adrenaline they are after. That is why they call them adrenaline junkies. That is a fear based choice to do that for that reason. A truly fearless person would not jump because there is no rational reason to do it. If they had to jump across a gorge that was dangerous to get a meal to survive however, that is not irrational if there is no other way to get a meal so to speak. If it is deemed not possible to make that jump based on knowledge of physics then it would be irrational to jump. The person with high fear might not think clearly and jump anyway because they were to afraid which effected the ability to think clearly. That is how fear works.

As far as the Creator is concerned, if everything is the Creator and everything that is alive consciously has fear and is influenced by fear, why would it make sense that the Creator isn't? I think that is a valid argument. If you use the Bible for example, God apparently wants us to fear him, that in itself is a fear based concept as seen in Proverbs, 9:10. Why would you want to be feared? Why do humans want to be feared? Because they are afraid that if they are not feared they will lose their power or control over others. Of course the Bible was written by man and there was most likely things put in there to control people using fear.

As far things being simple or "black and white" I actually think they are. I think the grey area is there to confuse and complicate what is simple. Confucius: "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." My take on it. You asked about a verse, are you referring to the one about being created in the image of God? It is Genesis 1:27. I am not religious but I understand the importance of all the old texts that religions are based off. If you look at them, they are very similar and that is no accident. They are also all written in cipher or metaphors, like riddles so to speak but if you understand the context you can figure things out. This is why there is so much "interpretation" and many like to interpret things to fit their previously held beliefs (which is fear) and in psychology called confirmation bias. That verse some may interpret as God looks like us physically, well technically that is true but God also looks like everything since God is everything. What my interpretation is, is that it is meant as consciously we are similar in simple terms. Obviously ours is not as complex but I think it is meant in simple terms as a parallel. Meaning that we work the same way as far as thinking as a consciousness like a small version. Similar to a computer program to give an example, the smaller programs are based in much of the same principles as the larger more complex but the larger are just able to process way faster. I do not seek to change ones mind nor do I get offended by others thoughts on things, I like to exchange ideas and thoughts to see as many perspectives as possible to come up with what makes the most sense to me. Thanks for the thought on the response!:)

Flavius

Neophyte
Reaction score
What do you believe to be the future of humanity. Will we evolve and leave earth or blow ourselves up.
I believe the future of the various racial stocks is and continues to be a regression. As it stands there is a great gulf between man and the higher worlds. Bifrost has shattered. We are at the end of a cycle, and this one is the Dark Age (funny enough regressed men have used this term for superior times in Europe).

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I believe the future of the various racial stocks is and continues to be a regression. As it stands there is a great gulf between man and the higher worlds. Bifrost has shattered. We are at the end of a cycle, and this one is the Dark Age (funny enough regressed men have used this term for superior times in Europe).
Good post! (My thrall-status in the forum deprives me of using the "like" button.) As one 49-years ago fallen seer put it, "None of us today are anywhere near being the kind of human we're looking for."