• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The High-Level Spiritual And Occult Knowledge, And Advanced Technology Thread

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I just wanted to start a thread that was different from my incredible and almost unbelievable account of what happened to me in 2010, that I've posted in this section fo the forum before on here earlier. I wanted this thread to be like a repository of what you might call 'esoteric' and actually pretty high-level spiritual and 'occult' knowledge, as well as the knowledge of some of the really advanced technologies that the powers that be and the control-system might have been keeping from all of us as well..Alot of these first posts that I'm going to make on here I already made on my other big thread that's in this section of the forum, and If anybody else wants to contribute something on here, that would also be very much appreciated, thanks..but alright, let's get started..

The Pineal Gland in the brain is also known as the 'Third-Eye' in spiritual circles, and it produces Melatonin to help you sleep as well as producing Dimethyl-Tryptamine or DMT, and there's also a theory that when you die that the brain produces large amounts of DMT too..It can also allow you to see and perceive what you might call the greater reality as well..For me back when I sort of was still able to do it, the Third-Eye would almost start to project like this almost like 'purple haze' that I could see over my waking vision, as well as with your eyes closed, and with your eyes closed you might even start to see these strange faces of people or strange beings that it looks like they're trying to talk to you..or perhaps you might see some sort of random images, almost as clearly as if you were seeing them on TV screen or something too, and perhaps some of those things might even be like past-life memories or something too as well..

Another thing that I was able to do was to practice I guess what you could call Qi-Gong, and I was able to just say hold out my hands in front of me facing each other, and if I concentrated on it I could actually start to feel like this magnetic-force I guess you could say that would start to push back against my hands, and even like some sort of heat or warmth would start to build up in my hands too as well..

This world has a very dense vibration, and also all of the atoms are actually moving in a bunch of different directions and places all at once and are actually in different 'superpositions' as they say all at once like in the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, and alot of matter is actually just made up of empty space..It seems like our brains are actually like an 'antenna' of sorts too, and is constantly sending out vibrational waves of electromagnetic-energy that corresponds to your thoughts and emotions, both positive and negative..and it looks like the stronger that the emotions are that you have that are associated with those thoughts, that the more energy that you will be putting out there will be..And speaking about how to control one's thoughts and emotions better, I actually saw a really cool video on how the brain works, adn they talked about how the brain is like a factory, which produces the brain-chemicals to either have positive emotions, or negative emotions, and that you're like the commander, and that you get to decide what you get..And because matter and the world in general isn't really solid, these might actually be shifting you through different parallel-dimensions of reality and different timelines that might exist or that might come about, and that we're constantly actually shifting through different parallel-dimensions of reality that are actually very similar to this one, but that say in one of those realities, you might have actually moved your hand to the right just now instead of to the left, and that that will probably lead to countless other possible parallel-dimensions of reality and timelines that you could experience from there..

Mainstream controlled materialist-reductionist, bought and paid for 'science' or rather the now dogmatic and suppressive you can say religion of 'Scientism' that it has all become, and that is being pushed out onto the public as the absolute Truth at the end of the day, as well as which are the views that the modern Atheist movement tries to put out to the public, all of those ideas and movements all come from and are all funded by that evil New World Order, Rockefeller and Rothschilds type of worldwide control-system..The richest and most powerful people in the world are NOT atheists..that's just something that they just like to push on all of the 'dumbasses' out there who like to think that they're 'smart'...The atheist ideology and worldview if you really look at it deeply is actually a very dark, cold, and soulless type of worldview..And after what I've seen and experienced especially that proved to me pretty much beyond the shadow of a doubt that some sort of spiritual reality actually exists, I would almost say that actively pushing that reductionist-materialist atheism shit onto people is actually a pretty great crime against Humanity too as well..

'The first gulp from the glass of Natural Sciences will make you an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass, God is waiting for you..' - Werner Heisenberg
Post automatically merged:

Oh my God you guys should look into all of the crazy stuff that happens with the English language, how a whole bunch of words have like double or triple-meanings and stuff, and that there's like a whole bunch of like innuendos and like double-entendre's everywhere and stuff, and that maybe even the rhythm and cadence, and timing of the words in the sentences has something to do with it too, and how this can all be pretty much used to be like subliminally-programming you guys with like Neuro-Linguistic Programming which is NLP and stuff too, in ways that you might probably not even realize..And there's a whole bunch of stuff like that out there too..

And yeah the evil Dark-Occultists and Satanists or Luciferians who really run the world know about all of this kind of stuff too, and they use to try to manipulate and to mind-control the general public, pretty much on a daily basis..and all of those 'Satanists' tend to be like super smart and driven too, while the general public moron is just like some stupid monkey person who's just smart enough to run the machinery..

I've actually been starting to put alot of this kind of stuff together now in my head now that I've really started thinking about it all again, for sometime after that big download I just tried to work and to live more of like some sort of a 'normal' life, and ended up just having kept running into trouble from it.

They keep all of this kind of stuff from us, all of this esoteric and spiritual and occult stuff..They try to say that kids are born inherently 'atheist' or something until some religious parents or something try to teach religion to them, but I'd rather say that kids are born thinking that the world is magic, until mainstream-society and atheism come along and just blow all of that shit out of the water for them..And funny enough all of that atheist shit is NOT the truth, thankfully..because that would just also kind of suck too..but no I'd say that the highest-level members of the military also do in fact know that all of this kind of crazy esoteric and spiritual and occult stuff really does exist..And it is a horrible crime against Humanity to be keeping that kind of stuff from people.

Even though my brain is probably 'broken' right now at this point, some of my what you might call 'abilities' seem to still be there..and I've also really started to be putting two and two together too at this point. If you want to talk about 'Spiritual Warfare' that goes into the physical, there's that saying by Sun Tzu or somebody like that the battle is won or lost before the first blow is even struck..and with this crazy energy stuff I think that I can see why..Mike Tyson also described in his book that there were times where he saw that he was able to like intimidate his opponents before a fight, or maybe during it, and that sometimes he said that he would even start to see their energy just start to 'dissipate', as if they were just like a balloon that's just been popped by a needle or something..

Because the brain is emitting bio-electrical signals to the central nervous system to be able to contract and move the muscles and everything else, and also the body is emitting a bio-electromagnetic energy field as well that you might also call like an 'aura' or 'chi/qi'..The body also really is a battery, it runs on chemical and electrical signals and produces almost 100 degrees of body heat..and it also looks like because of the Pineal Gland and the Pituitary Gland in the brain that also produce things like DMT, which is a very psychedelic 'drug', and that there's a theory that when you die a bunch DMT might be released from your brain..These things also allow you somehow to get 'intuition' or to be able to perceive into higher-realities and that kind of stuff as well..All of this put together somehow seems to make the body and brain act like some sort of like an 'antenna' or a 'transmitter/receiver' or 'transceiver' even of bio-electromagnetic energy waves, and is also able to receive electromagnetic waves of energy too as well..

And these waves it looks like can actually correspond to ones thoughts and emotions, and send out a specific 'signal' or 'frequency' out into the world and the 'universe'..And these vibrational waves can either be of positive energy, or negative energy..And they probably allow you to tune into certain 'channels' of reality, because reality is not really solid and most matter is actually made up of empty space..So it could very well be possibly that our thoughts and emotions and the frequencies that we emit from ourselves or that we tune into from the outside world, are actually somehow shifting space and time and like shifting us through many different parallel-dimensions and different timelines of reality..And that the stronger the 'signal' is of the thoughts and emotions that you have, the more it affects possibly how fast you shift through the parallel-dimensions and probably also where you end up going too as well..But you can feel all of this crazy 'energy' stuff over long distances too, or even 'through the screen' of your computer or device as well, especially if it's connected to a worldwide social-media network or something too..which would literally almost make these new computers and devices that we have almost be like the real-life freakin' 'magic mirrors'..

So it looks like this 'energy' stuff can actually affect people through distances too, and also with these new computers and devices that we have now..and that these new computers and devices are really like the actual 'magic mirrors'..I might get to that a bit more in a bit, but it looks like this 'energy' stuff can actually affect people over distances too, and it can either actually be in a more positive, or negative way. It can be in a more negative way like with some sort of like 'psychic-attacks' or maybe some sort of like 'energy vampirism' or something, or it can be more positive in the form of like say 'distance healing' where you're actually trying to help the other person up..

And those types of negative psychic-attacks may even sometimes include actually hearing some sort of external like 'insults' or 'shit-talking' inside of your head that is NOT coming from you, and is probably something that I might even call being like 'negative telepathy'..and it might be coming from other people, or from some sort of negative astral-beings or 'demons' or something like that too..But it also can explain like the 'power of prayer', and that if alot of people pray for somebody that energy can affect them over distance, and that person that those people are praying for might all of a sudden start to feel a bit better or something for some reason, both emotionally and maybe even physically too..The mainstream Pyschiatric Industry also act as like the gatekeepers of this reality, and are funded and are working hand-in-hand with the evil New World Order control-system, and they want to brainwash you, and to disempower you, and to be like the arbiters of truth and to be able to tell you what's real and what's not.

You can even do a little experiment I'd say at your own risk, and this one will be sort of negative, but you can go on say an online social media forum and post something thats like insulting or 'shit-talking' to someone or to like a public forum..Before anybody even says Anything at all you might all of a sudden start to feel yourself to start getting like 'attacked' through the screen..Like you just started getting attacked by like this really shitty vibe that came out of nowhere and also might be apparently be trying to kill you as well...Now that I've mentioned it, maybe we can all just do like some brief meditation or prayer for like 'peace and love' and all of that kind of stuff to be in the World, and maybe send some of that kind of stuff to Me as well, thanks..

Later on I somehow started to notice that there is actually almost strangely something like almost inherently 'Christian' about this world and this reality too, and that the beings like 'God', 'Jehovah', 'Yahweh', 'Jesus', 'Arch-Angel Michael', 'Lucifer', and 'Satan' are actually some sort of real actual beings that exist in this reality or maybe existed here at some point too as well, and the Gnostics in Ancient Greece also had talked about there being a Demiurge, or like this 'god-like' being that was like the false-god that had taken over this world at some point too, so this world is like the great battlefield between the forces of Light and Dark, and of good and evil and things like that too..And anybody who is trying to push some sort of 'moral-relativism' on you is not telling you the truth, they don't like Christians nowadays because one of the reasons is because they still have a strong sense of morality and of right and wrong..and this is not very good or convenient for the powers that be and the establishment.

I also think that a Buddha also existed here at some point as well..But it also looks that the story of Lucifer and Satan might have have been an allegory for something that had really happened at some point, and I've also heard it being mentioned that there was something called the 'Angelic Wars' that happened like some really long time ago too..There could have also been the ancient civilizations in Atlantis and Lemuria which was like Atlantis but in the Pacific Ocean, and that they supposedly even had even more advanced technology than we do, and even had things like advanced aircraft and watercraft, radio, lasers, and maybe even some sort of like 'stargates' or 'dimensional-gates' or something too as well, and that might have been buried from some sort a major cataclysm of some sort, and so all of that really advanced technology might even still even be there, but that is has been buried under like a shit-ton of mud..

So it looks like this 'energy' stuff can actually affect people through distances too, and also with these new computers and devices that we have now..and that these new computers and devices are really like the actual 'magic mirrors'..I might get to that a bit more in a bit, but it looks like this 'energy' stuff can actually affect people over distances too, and it can either actually be in a more positive, or negative way. It can be in a more negative way like with some sort of like 'psychic-attacks' or maybe some sort of like 'energy vampirism' or something, or it can be more positive in the form of like say 'distance healing' where you're actually trying to help the other person up..

And those types of negative psychic-attacks may even sometimes include actually hearing some sort of external like 'insults' or 'shit-talking' inside of your head that is NOT coming from you, and is probably something that I might even call being like 'negative telepathy'..and it might be coming from other people, or from some sort of negative astral-beings or 'demons' or something like that too..But it also can explain like the 'power of prayer', and that if alot of people pray for somebody that energy can affect them over distance, and that person that those people are praying for might all of a sudden start to feel a bit better or something for some reason, both emotionally and maybe even physically too..The mainstream Pyschiatric Industry also act as like the gatekeepers of this reality, and are funded and are working hand-in-hand with the evil New World Order control-system, and they want to brainwash you, and to disempower you, and to be like the arbiters of truth and to be able to tell you what's real and what's not.

You can even do a little experiment I'd say at your own risk, and this one will be sort of negative, but you can go on say an online social media forum and post something thats like insulting or 'shit-talking' to someone or to like a public forum..Before anybody even says Anything at all you might all of a sudden start to feel yourself to start getting like 'attacked' through the screen..Like you just started getting attacked by like this really shitty vibe that came out of nowhere and also might be apparently be trying to kill you as well...Now that I've mentioned it, maybe we can all just do like some brief meditation or prayer for like 'peace and love' and all of that kind of stuff to be in the World, and maybe send some of that kind of stuff to Me as well, thanks..

Now that I actually think about it and started putting things together like what that guy Sheldon told me as well as other things that l've researched and looked at, it seems like the higher-level spritual abilities and power that might be able to be attained by people are only 'given' to those who are 'worthy' of them..and that they only will usually be given to those will use those things very responsibly and with the energy of 'love'..With perhaps some very serious consequences for them if they end up screwing up..

And that there's really no other way to gain these kinds of powers and abilities unless perhaps you go down the more 'Left-handed path' you can say, and where you can perhaps try to make some agreements and contracts with some of those dark negative astral-beings and entities and demons, and perhaps with the more powerful ones too, and that they might just let you make some sort of little like 'deals with the devil' that you can say in exchange for things like energy and charisma, which you can then use to attain power in society with as well, or perhaps even give out some sort of exceptional athletic abilities or physical strength even too..

How would they do that? Because alot of physical strength actually comes from how hard that you're able to actually contract the muscles and produce enough force and tension in them, rather than only the actual size of the muscle being a factor, and guess how they do that, because our muscles contract from electrical signals and neural-commands that are coming from the brain, and that these astral-beings are like electro-magnetic in nature, then that means that they might be able to give people more energy and enhance their physical strength abilities too, like also some 'insane' people have mentioned before had been happening, or that perhaps might even commonly be known like something as 'retard strength'..Or, those dark and demonic negative astral-beings might even give you some sort of exceptional musical talents or abilties too as well..But the end result of just like 'selling your soul' like this, which from what I know right now may or may not be reversible, is that you'll probably find out that 'selling your soul to the devil' in that way is probably just not going to be very worth it for you in the end at all..

Now we can really start to get into some crazy ass shit with things that all of 'you people' might want to research, things like say Morphic-Resonance, Harmonic Resonance, Resonance Cascade (Although that might not actually be a thing.), Morphogenetic-Fields, A ripple in Time/Space, or Space/Time...You could also look at real scientific 'Effects' like the Biefeld-Brown Effect which has to do with anti-gravity propulsion technologies, The SEARL Effect which has to do with 'Free Energy' technology, and also possibly some sort of dimensional-timeline shifting effect that is known right now as the Mandela Effect..And also perhaps that if there do already exist craft which are capable of anti-gravity propulsion, they must be capable of producing some sort of like say 'Gravity-field vortex', with say something like high-voltage electro-gravitic waves, and with something like say Microwave-Phase Conjugation too if any of you guys wanted to start to look any of this kind of stuff up.

As a quick example of what might actually be anti-gravity propulsion, it looks like the U.S. Airforce's B-2 stealth bomber is actually using some sort of anti-gravity propulsion as well, and that it has two actual jet engines, but that the leading-edge of it's 'flying-wing' shaped fuselage design is actually electrically positively-charged (+), and that it's special exhaust ports of it's engines are actually designed to also cool the smoke as it comes out to both help lower it's heat-signature on radar possibly, but also that somehow the smoke that's coming out of those special exhaust ports is also negatively-charged (-), this somehow creates some sort of anti-gravitic, or electro-gravitic effect which propels the craft forwards through the use of anti-gravity propulsion technologies.

You all might also want to look at some types of alternative-history you might say which might be true like the accounts of Great Tartaria, and the Mud Flood or the Great Flood Reset that might be occuring on earth and was mentioned in the bible as the Great Flood, and that it might actually be something that actually occurs in some sort of a cycle on Earth like every several thousand years or something..

This Mud Flood or Great Flood Reset that might actually be like something that occurs in some sort of a cycle on Earth like every several thousand years or so, and it might have actually covered the great empires and civilizations that might have actually existed like Atlantis, and Lemuria which would've been in the Pacific Ocean..and that they possibly even had some even more advanced technologies than we do right now..Like some sort of advanced aircraft and watercraft, some advanced radar and video screen imaging systems, lasers, some sort of advanced sound-frequency weapons systems, or some sort of devices which can use soundwaves and harmonic-frequencies to possible even be used to even be able to levitate heavy objects with, and to build stuff with it, as well as possibly some sort of like what you might call 'stargates' or 'dimensional-gates' or something too, and that all of this kind of stuff might still be there somewhere in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, somewhere between the Bimini Road that's underwater in the Caribbean, possibly between that and the Canary Islands or something, and that part of Lemuria might actually be the Yonaguni Underwater Monuments that are located off of the coast of Japan, and that all of that super-advanced technology and stuff might still all be buried in those places under like a really thick layer of mud.

I also wanted to say that I just wanted to also just make a thread where other people could come in and say what They think is actually maybe like some 'esoteric' or high-level spiritual and 'occult' knowledge and stuff too..So anybody on here like say 'MasterSong' or whoever else who thinks that they might have something interesting to share on here can also feel free to do so as well..

It's like everything's actually connected to everything else in ways that you probably can't even see and might not even be able to even begin to understand. Everything seems to just move through the airwaves or perhaps even quantum-physically too through something like Quantum-Entanglement. Your body and brain seem to also be like some sort of an 'antenna', or like a 'transmitter/reciever' or 'tranciever' even for your thoughts and emotions somehow, and that your thoughts and emotions actually correspond to certain electromagnetic waves and frequencies, that get sent out into the world and to the 'universe' in the way of like a constantly pinging radar station.

Since matter is not really solid, and all of the atoms are actually moving in different directions all at once, and are all in different what you might call 'super-positions' all at once like according to the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, then this reality starts to sort of seem to be like some sort of a super-immersive, virtual-reality simulation videogame or something. Some even supposedly very 'smart' people are actually starting to subscribe now more and more to what you might call the Computer Simulation Theory of reality, because all of their materialist-reductionist 'science' that they've been studying at some point just doesn't really start to make anymore sense, and they have to look at other explanations like there being that we're in some sort of actual computer simulation with machines.

Since this reality is not solid like we thought, and there is some sort of evidence for some sort of like you might say parallel-dimensions and realities, like for example what those who promote things like 'String-Theory' or 'Super-strings' and 'Multi-verses' talk about, then it could be that we're actually like constantly through many different parallel-dimensions of reality, and some that may even be very similar to this one, but slightly different in some way, and then from that slight difference there open up a whole new giant set of possibilities and possible timelines that you might get to experience..and that our thoughts and emotions and the electro-magnetic frequencies that they send out into the world and the 'universe' might somehow be shifting us through multiple parallel-dimensions of reality constantly all at the same time. And that we can perhaps be able to somehow to 'manifest' or to 'attract' some sort of the realities that we might want somehow too.

Last edited:

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Occult is a word that means "secret" or "hidden." Obtained secret knowledge and the use of occult powers to manipulate the world are central to these practices. This information and power originate in the invisible, paranormal realm.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
It is absolutely evil and criminal what those in the New World Order control-matrix are doing to try to keep the knowledge of this kind of incredible and unbelievable spiritual and esoteric stuff hidden from the public..and pushing onto them a dark, cold, and soulless and disempowering atheist worldview, which in the end after all of that shit actually turned out to NOT be the truth.

I still seem to possess some sort of you might say like 'extra-sensory perceptive' abilities too as well..That, coupled with my sheer resolve, as well as with my oftentimes 'vastly' superior intelligence, also makes me a feared opponent in any realm of human endeavor.

Right now I also seem to be able to almost like hear, know, and see, everything..I think that I actually might have some sort of you might say like 'telepathic' abilities too or something.

I just might be like the baddest motherfucker on the whole entire flat Earth.

So let me get this straight too, I'm Russian, and I also seem to somehow have some sort of like you might say like 'extra-sensory perceptive' abilities too as well..Perhaps I am also Rasputin.

Last edited: