• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF The invisible influences. Freedom from the effects of bodiless entities

Share a PDF of a book.

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
images

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Indigo777

Neophyte
Reaction score
He was one of his generation's best wizards, psychologists, and spiritual teachers with more than six decades of experience in the field of psychology and esotericism. In the last two decades of his life, he was able to perform literal miracles releasing people of deep traumas after just one 40 minutes session. Even the likes of Tony Robbins praised his techniques!

Sadly, he left this world a year ago as a rather hidden gem in the realm of occult sciences. If you are a seasoned magician, reading his books might not reveal any radically new techniques or secrets, but his energy will definitely help you in your practice and guide you toward self-realization. If you're more into tangible magical results (money, sex, power), consider checking out King Solomon's final words. Though most likely King Solomon was just a Jewish myth, his message toward the end of his life, is essential wisdom for any serious aspiring magician.

purinaresh

Visitor
Reaction score
Recently, I found out about his passing and I am now reading his books again in honor of him. So I uploaded this one.
Great to hear about such person
Such persons are rare specially giving concept on self realisation linked with occult
Not an easy task