• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Magicians Art of Cursing - How do you get started, and any tips?

Reaction score
Awards
Hi Magi,

We have in our library a few choices of literature for cursing, Curses and Meldictions, 101 Curses, etc. But they dont really feel powerful. They dont tackle the what ifs, they're more like recipes. Even so, for the art of cooking, you would consult a cookbook, not a recipe. So, for cursing, how do we get started, how do you do generational curses, how do you do a road closer, how do you do death curses, how do you do multi layered cursing?
Does oil need to be involved, I think so - also day hour and zodiacal hours are important. Color of candles too are important.

Thanks...
Post automatically merged:

Let's start with what we know:
Sympathetic - Creation of the hotfoot oil, Curse via detailed ritual
Contagion - Etching names into candle and dressing candle with hotfoot oil, later personally annointing the former sites with the oil externally.
Imitative - This would have to fall under either a playwright or advice on how to do such imitation of the intended result. Visionary.
These are three forms of contemporary magic.

These sites will not post their bad news.
Some eggs might get broken, though not intended. Out of our hands.
The best indicator would be their company stock dive.

Last edited:

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I was a victim of being cursed 20 years ago by some reletives,caused my whole life being in control of shadow entities beside of me an live instead of me, even the subject itself shatters my soul, no offence but I don't recommand to anyone to get involved and practice such things...

How I saved and live alive again:

I was autoself initiated into Christian Gnosticism
(Back in that date around month ago I had no idea what this even means)
(Stupid witch reletive had issues on a dinner table with my 'mom' and cursed 'me'!!) Instead caused ruined 20 years of my childwood teenage years and adult years until one month ago ,now I'm feel like 5 years old or something
And false timeline and the whole my falaified life is gone
Thanks to god it's self and it's 12d representation = Jesus Christ...

A month ago by the command of Jesus Christ I was saved from serve nerve pain at back of my head and body pain and unable to moving at all on the ground like a dense rock...
Demons and shadows were cast out of my body and they were in the house litrellay you could see their 4 foot shadow entities on the house like a dark army of at least 20 shadows circling in the living room, and returned to sender by some weird American Indian shamanic ritual that I was channeled to do and no I idea how I done it,
I was sinner and I was completely had no will of my own
Everything I have done were harvested my life force and energy for 20 years at least to somebody else or some entire else who had dealt with my witch reletive
I don't wanna even to know, all I know it's that was one figure who saved me from being dead and it was Jesus christ itself❤️
Folks here are free to believe me or not
Thanks for your time...

I was a victim of being cursed 20 years ago by some reletives,caused my whole life being in control of shadow entities beside of me an live instead of me, even the subject itself shatters my soul, no offence but I don't recommand to anyone to get involved and practice such things...

How I saved and live alive again:

I was autoself initiated into Christian Gnosticism
(Back in that date around month ago I had no idea what this even means)
(Stupid witch reletive had issues on a dinner table with my 'mom' and cursed 'me'!!) Instead caused ruined 20 years of my childwood teenage years and adult years until one month ago ,now I'm feel like 5 years old or something
And false timeline and the whole my falaified life is gone
Thanks to god it's self and it's 12d representation = Jesus Christ...

A month ago by the command of Jesus Christ I was saved from serve nerve pain at back of my head and body pain and unable to moving at all on the ground like a dense rock...
Demons and shadows were cast out of my body and they were in the house litrellay you could see their 4 foot shadow entities on the house like a dark army of at least 20 shadows circling in the living room, and returned to sender by some weird American Indian shamanic ritual that I was channeled to do and no I idea how I done it,
I was sinner and I was completely had no will of my own
Everything I have done were harvested my life force and energy for 20 years at least to somebody else or some entire else who had dealt with my witch reletive
I don't wanna even to know, all I know it's that was one figure who saved me from being dead and it was Jesus christ itself❤️
Folks here are free to believe me or not
Thanks for your time...
Christian Gnosticism
Or gnostic Christianity I don't even know the difference
It's new to me and I'm living it for a month

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
for real curses, you need to know how to feel angry and pain so your rage gets up and you can use it. to train that you start with thinking about all the pains that have been done to you. i like fighting voices, but fighting visuals is better. so visualize them pains and start torturing them until you feel good about yourself and then destroy them. attack top down, so goddamn all the god forms with all your might and so on.

if i remember well, OP, your ancestry has a powerful line of curse words and cursing, so see if you can tap into that.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
you need to know how to feel angry and pain so your rage gets up and you can use it.
Yeah, you have to become poisonous.
It's like the petitioner must have sex magick with a Black Widow Spider (Queen of Space) - her venemous kalas infuse the aura and create a black link to "Pepe" (Peh-Peh), which allows the worker to leapfrog through the rifled tunnels in the Blasted Motherfucking Tower making the evil wishes become high velocity hollow points.

But they dont really feel powerful.
They should make you feel sick to your stomach. You are trying to invoke the Spirit of Nightmare.
How we read and understand spells - whatever their source, tradition, whatever - is conditional to the state of our desire energies. Absent the spark of inspiration, then the activating reflection in the Astral Light will be dim and murky, if there is one at all. This is not necessarily indicative of failure, it just means our greed for certainty is its own obstacle.

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks all, have a fair grasp on the states you have to be on, rudimentary resources and people who know what they're doing. I have a better grasp now.