• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The message from water

Malvo

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Seeing Lemongrass's post, reminded me of something fascinating, and not wanting to derrail is post, i decided to make this one.

A gentleman named Masaru Emoto, experimented with water, exposed water to diferent things, like music, and froze it instantly and observed the result under a microscope.

Check out this mini documentary, very interesting!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Here is the Rice experiment he did.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
And then to think we are 98%water. Theres a reason good thoughts are promoted.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Anthony William states that properly grown plants have water molecules with very pure energy that the human body can store and then use to transmute the industrial water we normally drink.

I have read elsewhere that green vegetables should be eaten within an hour or so of being picked. That may be reference to the lifetime of the very pure energy in some water molecules

Still there are ways to improve tap water:

• Reverse osmosis, with
  • Steiner stirring, and
  • Addition of appropriate minerals

My RO takes tap water at 120ppm down to 3ppm so I store it in steel on properly selected stones taking it up to 13ppm. And I add bicarb (alkaline) and pharmaceutical epsom salts (to keep a proper balance of Na+ and Mg++)

Occasionally I get friends to do a touch test on my bottle of drinking water and theirs. Some find the difference shocking.

saxazax

Neophyte
Reaction score
Steiner stirring
steiner said that as people reincarnate, their skin gradually becomes lighter, the better karma they have. people start as black in africa, then move to asia, and finally end up in northern europe, which is where people with the best karma finally settle. he drew a sideways U to depict peoples progression through their reincarnations, across the continents, from africa, to asia, then to europe. im not a steiner scholar but this is what i glanced at in one of his lectures. if he was wrong about that what else was he wrong about

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
His visions were a bit too Christian for my liking - but on the other hand he provided the only detailed structure for "organic" farming and his educational system is still quite good.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Since were talking water here and therefore also currents and people, id like to mention that for me personally, steiner and the likes feel like muddy waters. I can see living clay forming..

saxazax

Neophyte
Reaction score
His visions were a bit too Christian for my liking - but on the other hand he provided the only detailed structure for "organic" farming and his educational system is still quite good.
i was a waldorf student from k-8. the idea of working with your hands in nature when you are a child is very important. however there is a lot of woo-woo fluff that comes with his ideas. and at my school at least the staff and teachers restricted children a lot - no clothing with words on it, no screen media until 5th grade, and we didnt learn to read until 3rd grade. in my opinion a balance between modern life and ancient life is ideal, and with steiner it seems like hes just totally opposed to technology and modern life. humans have to go to space and meet aliens! his ideas are the opposite of scientific. hes just backwards as far as i can tell.