• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[TV Shows] The Midnight Gospel

Discussions about TV Shows...

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Wow, can we talk about how amazing of a show this is, so many occult references to meditation, akasha, shamanism, symbolism, GD, it was even voiced by Damien Echols in one episode, the list goes on and on and it’s paired with such a beautiful and chaotic art style.

truly a great show, especially for occultists

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I find all the good shows like this don't get a second season. I liked the site too.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I never heard of that show till now. I went to see what it was all about. That shit is so sick LOl! I Love it better than Rick and Morty.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
My mate introduced me to the show. We watched the episode on the golden dawn first, because they know me well. I've been watching through recently and I'm almost finished. The animation is crazy, although I wish I understood more of the metaphors.

Its really good for the neophyte - I hadn't even read about the 2nd death they described. Looks like in ep 8, the prison break episode, they watch "bob" go through the cycles of death and choices. They weigh his soul, and when it is lighter than his soul bird's feather, he receives a device that allows him to control his own space and time - similar abilities they described what you gain if you succeed in your 2nd death in episode 3.
Really nice to listen to a few practitioners.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
While we have Netflix on the Roku, I hardly watch the television in our home. Plus, I prefer to have a video downloaded. Thus, having found out about this show thanks to this thread, I discovered that someone has uploaded The Midnight Gospel to Dailymotion dot com. I can download the episodes from there (using a Linux app called Video Downloader). I just finished episode one, and it's pretty cool.