• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Nature Of Spirits/Servitors

I_am_suprised

Neophyte
Reaction score
I just read Six Ways by Aidan Wachter. In one section they cover the making of servitors. They said that you don't really make them, you more call on existing spirits and one that is willing you work with you under your requirements shows up.
This threw me for a loop as servitor magick is one of the first types that I explored. Could it really be that I've been working with spirits this entire time? Jason Miller has a similar position as Aidan, except he says you call on formless spirits and give them form and direction.
I've also noticed that many evocations methods have a lot of similarities to making a servitor. I've been trying to contact spirits for like 2 years, I've been worried about unintentionally creating thought forms so I've been avoiding certain methods. If there is really no divide between artificial and real spirits that would mean I'm so much closer than I thought. I could probably make full contact with an angel or demon in 1-2 months.

So I want to hear from you guys
  • What do you personally think about this?
  • What do paradigms and systems that you are familiar say about this?
  • Any ideas on how I could possibly test this? Directly or indirectly?

I_am_suprised

Neophyte
Reaction score
I think if I had enough power to create a servitor as an offshoot of my own being and charge it with additional power to cause a change in personal habits, thoughts, and feelings, well then, I would have had that power to meld my own astral to begin with.
This reminds me of an experience I had a while ago. I had met this witch and we were talking about our practices. I mentioned servitors and this confused her as she didn't know what they were. I explained what they were and what generally went into making them, then she asked "why don't you just visualize your goal then?" Fair question, if I'm spending all this time visualizing and giving energy to create an entity to get my goal, then why not just do that for my end result and cut out the middle man? Surely making a new life form is harder than manifesting a couple of bucks? My answer was to that when I made a servitor I got results, and when I just visualized I got nothing.

But now thinking about why that might be, I think it is as you say. If I could create a new life out of my own being then I would be able to change myself/my world unassisted. Since I can't change my world unassisted but can use servitors, that indicates something else is going on.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In perhaps half of incarnated Earth humans, some of the spirits that operate their chakras are oppressed/traumatised/contaminated/fragmented. For example: accident-prone humans usually have a traumatised sacral chakra spirit. Fear of authority is common in sacral , solar plexus and mental chakra spirits.

The chakra spirits are the standard set of servitors. Generally it is more effective and happier for all parties to heal the set of spirits provided with the human incarnation

Conventionally there are 7 chakras, 49 secondary chakras and 343 tertiary chakras. That is a lot of servitors for the human to care for.

A couple of the primary chakra spirits are usually higher devas - come to help the human until it is able to care for itself

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
In perhaps half of incarnated Earth humans, some of the spirits that operate their chakras are oppressed/traumatised/contaminated/fragmented. For example: accident-prone humans usually have a traumatised sacral chakra spirit. Fear of authority is common in sacral , solar plexus and mental chakra spirits.

The chakra spirits are the standard set of servitors. Generally it is more effective and happier for all parties to heal the set of spirits provided with the human incarnation

Conventionally there are 7 chakras, 49 secondary chakras and 343 tertiary chakras. That is a lot of servitors for the human to care for.

A couple of the primary chakra spirits are usually higher devas - come to help the human until it is able to care for itself
More material from this angle, please. It is a relevant branch to develop.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There is much that can be found online. Geoffrey Hodson is a good start.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

and

The point of both those books is that the devic evolution and the human evolution are two halves of a whole

If you are interested in serious study, this is useful

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
clarify the location of the treatment of the charkas as thoughtforms?

I did not say chakras were thoughtforms

The chakra vortex is elemental energy and therefore is an elemental intelligence.

In the standard human, the primary and secondary chakras usually are managed by a nature spirit (lesser deva) and some primary chakras may be managed by a greater deva. The devas operate the chakras so as to interact coherently with other entities such as humans

In cases of severe autism/dementia/trauma it is common to find some of the primary chakras have been abandoned by the managing deva so that only elemental intelligence is operative.

Parasitic/adverse entities may interfere with chakra operations

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The chakra vortex is elemental energy and therefore is an elemental intelligence.

In the standard human, the primary and secondary chakras usually are managed by a nature spirit (lesser deva) and some primary chakras may be managed by a greater deva. The devas operate the chakras so as to interact coherently with other entities such as humans

In cases of severe autism/dementia/trauma it is common to find some of the primary chakras have been abandoned by the managing deva so that only elemental intelligence is operative.

Parasitic/adverse entities may interfere with chakra operations
...And putting aside our presently exclusive theosophic representation, there is a relevant practice pertaining to this?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Certainly there are many practices for the wise wizard.

The books I linked to are very useful