• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF The New Golden Dawn Ritual Tarot by Chic Cicero & Sandra Tabatha Cicero

Share a PDF of a book.

AlwaysTired1994

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I edited this and added color tarot card images and added an outline (Table of Contents) for easier document navigation, and also added some missing pages I found were in the original file. I chose to edit this out of boredom and was pleasantly suprised about how much important info this book contains. I highly recomend this book.

Fun fact about this Deck: Major number 14 (Temperance) appears twice in this pack, representing newer and "soon substituted" older forms of the card ("in order to conform to the requirements of Golden Dawn Ritual").

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I edited this and added color tarot card images and added an outline (Table of Contents) for easier document navigation, and also added some missing pages I found were in the original file. I chose to edit this out of boredom and was pleasantly suprised about how much important info this book contains. I highly recomend this book.

Fun fact about this Deck: Major number 14 (Temperance) appears twice in this pack, representing newer and "soon substituted" older forms of the card ("in order to conform to the requirements of Golden Dawn Ritual").

I rewrote the title of the thread using the 'regular' Forum font because yours prevents your threads from turning up as results in searches, no idea why.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I rewrote the title of the thread using the 'regular' Forum font because yours prevents your threads from turning up as results in searches, no idea why.
Probably it's from the forums search algorithm for not including special characters and they only get mismatched in the database as question marks or whatever cryptographic symbol the algorithm uses for defining non-special characters.

In short terms, it's basically a special character indexing issue.

tranmut3

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score

wow, you really did a lot of work thank you - my previous version was a horrbile black and white grainy scan, this is excellent!

Midnite_Angel_

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards

I am thoroughly enjoying all of your shares and appreciate your work, @AlwaysTired1994 . Wow do I wish I had your pdf skills! Thank you!!!