• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fulfilled Request “The Original I Ching” by Margaret J Pearson Ph.D

This book has been found and shared.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Any copy will suffice, there are a few but I can’t seem to find any on the site so it’d be nice to have some material in that direction.
To be as specific as possible-
“The Original I Ching” by Margaret J Pearson Ph.D
Would be ideal.
But any rendition will do.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards
I couldn't find that specific translation, but I did find one of the translations I use:

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Any copy will suffice, there are a few but I can’t seem to find any on the site so it’d be nice to have some material in that direction.
To be as specific as possible-
“The Original I Ching” by Margaret J Pearson Ph.D
Would be ideal.
But any rendition will do.
I sent DM with a link for pdf

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Here you go:

Personally I would prefer it if the title of a Book Requests thread already contained the specific book title as well (just changed it accordingy), and a general invitation to provide links to any old book on the I Ging is not really in line with the idea of this particular sub-section - you'd get replies with links to books that aren't even in the Library and therefore won't get to be enjoyed by the majority of members who probably won't follow the way things pan out in this particular thread. Better to ask in Book Recommendations (also see this thread) first and then request a specific book or books.

Last edited: