• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Owl House (spoilers, maybe)

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
One thing I find to be useful in ways that other people tend to look at me askance for is to consume media made for children.

Among other things, I discover that learning the things that people wish to communicate to children, the most important and formative tools, should never really stop. Some messages are only targeted as such, in fact!

One such piece of media that I have been enjoying is The Owl House.

In The Owl house a young girl sent to a school so as to hammer the magic out of her escapes instead into the demon realm, finding family with a witch there who accepts her for her eccentricity.

The writing is good, the characters are fantastic, and there are a variety of parallel discussions as relates what we are and living as such.

I would in fact invite anyone who can suspend their SERIOUS! DOUR! PORTENTOUS! side for a while to check it out.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Ratings are good, and I like the art style. Reminds me of Ben 10 lol which I used to watch when I was a kid. But in the same vein, it looks a bit too cartoony/juvenile for my tastes...

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I Love Owl House, the people who created that cartoon. They really know, what they are talking about. There's a lot of subliminal messages on there to. Which I like.