• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fulfilled Request The Roebuck in the Thicket: An Anthology of the Robert Cochrane Tradition

This book has been found and shared.

om789

Neophyte
Reaction score

Does anyone have a pdf of The Roebuck in the Thicket: An Anthology of the Robert Cochrane Tradition ?​

Thanks

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Cornwallium

Visitor
Reaction score
I downloaded my copy here: (mediafire link) seems like a sketchy link, but I've had it since last November with no issues so I'm pretty sure it's safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I downloaded my copy here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
) seems like a sketchy link, but I've had it since last November with no issues so I'm pretty sure it's safe.
Thanks for sharing, there's just two issues with your post:

1) mega.nz is the only forum-approved file hoster (Book Sharing Rule No. 2)

2) Hardly anybody searching for books will look at replies to a Book Request thread because that's what the Book Share section is for, which means that your post may be helpful for the requester but will pass unnoticed by the rest of the forum members.

I've reposted the file to mega now, giving you due credit for the find:

Cornwallium

Visitor
Reaction score
(Book Sharing Rule No. 2)

Oh hello! I skimmed the rules but missed that detail! Thanks for mentioning it. I landed here from a google search and wanted to do my part in foiling the current asking price on eBay. This one cost me $20 back in the day (lost, since then). Looking forward to when it goes out of fashion again so I can replace it in my library.

Many thanks for the re-upload and credit, by the way!