• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Science of Real Magic

Dragon Emissary

Visitor
Reaction score
All around you, the Universe is made up of two fundamental 'elements'. Electrons and Protons. Electromagnetism is the foundation to all that exists around us and the willpower of which we contain in our very being to influence these very atoms we are made of that which too make up our Universe.

Fire, water, air, earth, aether, all that fundamentally exists and is known to magic is made from atoms. Telekinesis is one using the willpower of the radiating field of your magnetic mind and emotions, of which empaths know very much to be real, to influence and magnetically pull and manipulate the atoms that make up a physical object. Influencing it's atomic state by adding to it from your own, or taking away. These forces can, in example, be used to instill an opposite polarity of Earth's gravitational magnetics within said object's very atomic state to alter it's position or even lift it from the ground.

The soul is a strong magnetic force on the electromagnetic spectrum, the aura a radiating magnetic field much like that of Earth's. Your souls are walking reactors with the will of your mind being the tool to utilize it. Emotions hold power. Will, intention, feelings, visuals, sights sounds; The senses you control in deliberation through your named practice of meditation is how you utilize the further electrical and magnetic forces that vary on different levels of your soul.

You call these levels Chakras. Each Chakra from the highest Crown Chakra that sits your capabilities at the peak of the highest most illusory and imaginative mists of your mind, moving down along the 7 Major Chakras growing more tangible and more tangible with each one until you reach the most "material" of influencers, the root/base Chakra, vibrating most in tune to all that is protons in atoms, to all that is physical, all that is "real".

The highest Chakras forge your desire, create loosely in mind what you see and want. The lowest Chakras, most tuned to the physical vibrations, are what then manifest these desires into the material world. Different emotions and feelings connect to different spectrums of electromagnetic frequencies, procuring different results. Your named "Law of Attraction" too originates from this phenomenon/magic that Humans have accidentally performed with their souls' capabilities countless times, unawares to the true source and cause for eons.

The forces behind Astrology are founded from the same atomic origin of vibrations and electromagnetics. Projected fields upon the Earth that influence and alter subtler, similar and receptive atomic marks. All celestial bodies influence the most easily changed and influenced on Earth: Emotions. Emotions of all lifeforms that are receptive to them. Most especially Humans, the species of Earth with the most complex emotions and widest range of understanding.

Astrological Ages are determined by the Earth's precession, where it's magnetic field from the North Pole directly draws in the 'powers' of whichever Zodiac it is pointed towards. This is how Ages occur.

The most important need you will have for your soul is happiness, freedom, love and joy. These are defiant against philosophy, myths and fairytales, and are but merely the very facts of life.

For the two magnetic cores that hold your soul together the most and who you are, your power, your will, your balance, your harmony; It all comes from what you name your Solar Chakra and your Heart Chakra. Happiness and Love. Emotions have power because their experience is drawn forth from each of your 7 Chakras, and thus likewise, feeling these emotions as procured by experiences in life all the same empowers their strength. At will this can occur from the mere recollection of a fond/loving memory for instance, one of the factors of utilizing your mind that you call meditation to empower these Chakras.

Your Solar Chakra is freedom, happiness, all things you find fun and joy in. Your Heart Chakra is love, connection, bonds, friendships, likes.

Your Solar Chakra is your core identity, how you consistently choose to identify yourself. Personal Identity is important, to differ your electromagnetics in mind and soul, for if you are all the same in likeness your minds and fields will merge into one dissolved solution and you would lose yourself and all that you are to one soul or many. On minor and safer levels, this may occur with friends or good connective relations where your Heart Chakra merges on lesser degrees to them in bonding. This is where you take in parts of their personality traits and mimic their humor, catch-phrases and habits on lesser scales.

Your Heart Chakra is your sub-core identity, all your likes and interests that crop forth from your deepest natures, not essentially defining you but rather following the likeness of a guideline. It subsists off of connection, love, bonds and friendships. For connection is it's function as the prime circulator of lifeforce within the soul, the magnetic force that keeps all of the Chakras both major and minor in their proper place and most importantly harmonizes everything that you are.

Each Chakra is important in it's function, all have needs you emotionally fulfil in your daily lives. Your emotions are the reason you have survived for so long without meditation to empower yourselves.

The root/base Chakra however, is the prime conduit that ensures you keep well within range to all that is realistic. Anger and hatred is just as equally natural and part of life, as love and joy. These are to fall into the parameters only of what is cohesively moral to your species, as kin and brethren. Never deny your nature, but sadism is ruthlessly abhorred by all Light Beings in this galaxy, you are no exception to this.

All around you the Universe is made up of two fundamental 'elements'. Electrons and Protons. Feminine and Masculine. Water and Fire. Air and Earth. Yin and Yang. Light and Darkness. Life and Death.

On more personal spectations, your languages are convoluted, with incapability to truly express the deepest feelings of one another despite this being reason why you created language in the first place. So much of you suffer to one another because of this barrier. Much I know cannot be taught with words, but this will do for now. This I have shared in service to one many of you name "God". Your true creator and Father is known by many names, Shiva, Enki, Ea, Gaia, Sol. His creation of you was one done through biological engineering, with the very science of magic I speak here, reshaping your very atoms over the course of time to guide your evolutionary path towards that of his own people.

You are yet to be completed, but he has not abandoned you. Your world was disrupted by the events of an Astrological Age and his people's return to Earth to mend what's been temporarily driven off course, will occur in 2028 when Pluto's renewing influences will be strong in the sign of Humanity, Aquarius. This is the beginning to the Age of Aquarius you all speak so much of. He cares for you as his children, has loved you regardless of your beliefs and the lies you've fallen into of him. You may call him God, he is always the same individual that answers your prayers and calls regardless. But I know him by his true name:

Satan Lucifer.

"I aid all those that are my creation who seek me in time of need." - Satan's answer to me when I wondered why he loved even christians under the guise of God when he was directly opposed and even viewed as evil in the belief.

- Dragon Emissary

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: General Occult Discussion • The Science of Real Magic
✪ SUBTOPIC:physics 'v' Metaphysics
※→ Dragon Emissary, et al,

I considered this ideas by Dragon Emissary worth the time it takes to read and ponder.
All around you, the Universe is made up of two fundamental 'elements'. Electrons and Protons. Electromagnetism is the foundation to all that exists around us and the willpower of which we contain in our very being to influence these very atoms we are made of that which too make up our Universe.
[/QUOTE]
(COMMENT)

As science has known former than half-century, our concepts of the universe and particle physics do not match up any more than relativity and quantum mechanic dovetail. So this is not a correct representation of the truth, the impression it gives us is not that all incorrect. The conceptual differences is the range between when where to true knowledge of physics (all-types) ends → and where Metaphysics (the study of reality and explanations beyond sxcientific principles no longer work) begins. At this time in history, there is no known evidence that can explain the many, many observations of what apparitions or supernatural occurrences. Yet, we do know that if you can see it, it must be emanating some form of energy.

Fire, water, air, earth, aether, all that fundamentally exists and is known to magic is made from atoms.
[/QUOTE]
(COMMENT)

Earth (Magnetic North), Air (90º East), Fire (180ª South), & Water (270ª West), are the Cardinal Points on the Magic Circle from which most magic rituals start. I know that the internet illustrate quite a few designer Magic Circles, some of which are quite mesmerizing; the original Magic Circle used by the ancient Mages (Warlocks and Witches alike) was just a plain with the four basic elements of nature marked .

Human Origin Project said:
Of the many stone structures found at Nabta Playa, the stone circle is most well-known.

The circle is made up of four gateways, two aligned North-South, and two pointing East-West. These alignments were likely used to track the summer and winter solstices, as well as vernal and autumnal equinoxes.
SOURCE:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I have seen many Incantations and Prayers by the Senior of Mages to give noted, but on of the most famous is the Prayers used in the Ars Notoria. It is considered by many as the Grimoire of King Solomon. There is the important notation that:

A Spiritual Mandate of the precedent Oration.

Before any one is to reade or pronounce any Orations of this Art, to bring them to
Effect, let them always first reverently and devoutly rehearse the Prayer in the beginning.

This warning should not push you away of authoring your own enchantment. The Powers of the Universe will understand is the Oration is then seriously and sincerely offered. Oddly enough, many covens in the last two or three centuries have failed because of this aspect.

During the use of the Circle, all aspects to the ritual(s) must be presented inside the circle. If you are making an offering to a Deity or Guardian, make sure that the last thing upon disbursement is the closing prayer. It need only be a very few words, but it must be done; as a sign of respect.

Different emotions and feelings connect to different spectrums of electromagnetic frequencies, procuring different results. Your named "Law of Attraction" too originates from this phenomenon/magic that Humans have accidentally performed with their souls' capabilities countless times, unawares to the true source and cause for eons.
[/QUOTE]
(COMMENT)

QUESTION → How do we know this? I use a SDR (Software-Defined Radio) with a spectrum display every single time I go out. I have not yet been able to detect and capture an unexplained Electromagnetic Source that can be directly correlated to a suspect observation.​

The forces behind Astrology are founded from the same atomic origin of vibrations and electromagnetics. Projected fields upon the Earth that influence and alter subtler, similar and receptive atomic marks. All celestial bodies influence the most easily changed and influenced on Earth: Emotions. Emotions of all lifeforms that are receptive to them. Most especially Humans, the species of Earth with the most complex emotions and widest range of understanding.

[/QUOTE]
(COMMENT)

I would be very interested in the source of that claim.

Astrological Ages are determined by the Earth's precession, where it's magnetic field from the North Pole directly draws in the 'powers' of whichever Zodiac it is pointed towards. This is how Ages occur.
[/QUOTE]
(COMMENT)

Now that is interesting.

Satan Lucifer said:
"I aid all those that are my creation who seek me in time of need." - Satan's answer to me when I wondered why he loved even christians under the guise of God when he was directly opposed and even viewed as evil in the belief.

(COMMENT)

I have not yet figured-out the actual difference between Black Magic, Dark Magic or White Magic. I have not ever heard of a successful Black Magic or Dark Magic Coven. While historically, there have been many recordings of such by non-practitioners - who in-turn did evil things. And non-practioners - followers of the God of Abraham, have been evil doers millennium. Non-practicioners tortured and killed Hypatia of Alexandria, claiming she was a threat.

I might have to correct myself here. Followers participating in some Christian Rituals do practice Alchemy and commune with the departed.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
As we know, helping others needs to be done with wisdom - to avoid disturbing learning and karmic processes. Thus under-informed white magic may be problematic
There is also the matter of permissions. Unsolicited help can create more problems than it solves. Going with the flow is often the best course, and a little guidance can go a long ways.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
✪ SUBTOPIC: Physics 'v' Metaphysics
※→ et al,

I think that I am at a disadvantage here. I am not, with any confidence, able to deduce the meaning (1) and the application (2) of the word "permissions." Can you teach me these concepts?

What does "under-informed white magic" in the context of our discussion?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What does "under-informed white magic" in the context of our discussion?

The thread uses the concept of Science. From Scire - to know. Much of magic is based on hoping rather than knowing.

Even so-called white magic is often unhelpful. "Under-informed" is a polite expression.

I once ran a workshop to meet the personal will. Of more than 20, no one managed. They saw/met all sorts of disguises.

That was on Thursday. One woman was determined and meditated long each night. On the following Wednesday at 2am she succeeded in seeing her personal will.

And she realized that every good deed she had ever done was to make her feel better.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
✪ SUBTOPIC: Physics 'v' Metaphysics
※→ et al,

IF I were teaching graduate-level classes on the subject matter THEN I would include the following in the introduction.

◈ There is simply no difference between White Magic or Black Magic (or any variation within that spectrum. Magic just "is" (free-flowing energy) without color. It is the way in which the practitioner summons such essence and applies it with purpose.​
◈ In reality (such that the "supernatural" is recognized) "evil" is a condition, intent, or state of being. Spirits can be either "good or; AKA a branch of of scientific study (Demonology) within magic. - A "demon" is a supernatural being - not a deity. Socrates claimed to have had intercourse with his.​

In most "exorcisms" a demon has an unknown origin. Demons are not "summoned" or subject to "commands." A demon or any other spirit is an unknown quantity. It takes its opportunities where it can find them.

"Possession": A manipulated state of consciousness wherein the victim's personality is replaced with that of the demon,

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Physics 'v' Metaphysics

Public physics is a science of the material and some of the etheric. Practical metaphysics starts with etheric and astral and can go far beyond

In most "exorcisms" a demon has an unknown origin.

So do "exorcists" not bother with analysis and causation? Just turn up the power and hope for the best?

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
✪ SUBTOPIC: About Metaphysics
※→ et al,

Roma said:
Public physics is a science of the material and some of the etheric. Practical metaphysics starts with etheric and astral and can go far beyond
(COMMENT)
If I might offer an improvement, It is only marginally important that you grasp the fundamentals. But it might be important if you are passed-by by society without understanding that there are many different facets to Metaphysics. → (See
• Posted by
")

Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS said:

"Noetic sciences reveal a deeper understanding of our inner worlds, our shared reality, and the interconnection between all things."
(COMMENT)

Metaphysics is not confined or restricted to the narrow bands of the "etheric" (what that might be) → and the "astral." I admit, there are many aspects in this particular fractal. While the meaning of "Etheric" is not addressed in the Encyclopedia of Occultism & Parapsychology (5th Ed) terms like this are bandy around quite frequently. To be honest, I do not have even the tiniest grasp of the concepts involved.

So do "exorcists" not bother with analysis and causation? Just turn up the power and hope for the best?
(COMMENT)

The "Rites of an Exercism" come in two volumes so the procedures and protocols are both huge and complex. However, as in any deadly hostage situation, the first objective is containment, the second is to establish contact (if possible) with the hostile, the third objective engage the hostile for the purpose and either neutralizing or causing the hostile entity to withdraw. An Exercism is performed to extract the victim from the immediate control of the hostile and then take them to a place safety. During an active session with a hostile entity, there in no time for "analysis and causation." There will always be a Post Mortem after the proper medical and psychological clearances are granted.

('∑´)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Metaphysics is not confined or restricted to the narrow bands of the "etheric" (what that might be) → and the "astral."
Practical metaphysics starts with etheric and astral and can go far beyond
It seems we have agreed

"Etheric" is not addressed in the Encyclopedia of Occultism & Parapsychology (5th Ed) terms like this are bandy around quite frequently. To be honest, I do not have even the tiniest grasp of the concepts involved.

It can be experienced that the physical plane has 7 subplanes:

• solids
  • liquids
  • gases
  • 4th ether (plasma?)
  • 3 more ethers

Beyond the subplanes, according to Hindu traditions are 5 electricities

Then the astral plane with 7 subplanes, mental, buddhic, atmic, monadic and logoic planes

Thus 7 planes make up the Cosmic Physical plane.

And 7 cosmic planes make up the Universal Physical plane.

Humans do not have names for planes beyond the 7 Universal planes

Reaction score
Awards
I see what Rocco is saying. Having dealt with an exorcism. You have to have the Spirit/authority over other spirits, know your shot even when shaken to the core, and extract the person from the entity as R stated. In the midst of am exorcism. Especially solo, there is. I agree, no time for scientific analysis. Yes. Faith and hope for the best.

Reaction score
Awards
Or. In the midst of two dark practitioners of different systems with you. The invited guest, as the guinea pig for their magic.

Point being, there is time for analysis, but not in the midst of it all. Post mortem I agree.

The best you can do in such a situation is note your proximity to the door and how it's locked, throw up pentagrams around you, stay grounded while chatting with choronzon and hearing incantations from another room and play their game while you make a move to exit. Sometimes retreat is not dishonor.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
SUBTOPIC: Characteristics of a Supernatural Entity
※→ et al,

In a Biblical sense, the research - Angelic Entities are the messenger from the Supreme Being. Angelic Entities were brought into existence by the Creator of all things to convey a moral. Angels are NOT human. While Angels may take the form of man, they are not burdened by the same limitations as a man. And Angelic Entities exercise those esoteric knowledge, skills, and abilities as the Supreme Being may bestow upon them, as a means of effecting the Creator's will.

Something about angels fearing to tread?
(COMMENT)

We do not know what constitutes Angelic Entities or (the much more difficult noncorporeal agents in the supernatural) the Spirits.

('´)

Humans cannot assume that the undefinable and supernatural functions are bioelectric organisms.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R