• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal The Singular Mystery of “Dr." Theodore Moriarty

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Asteriskos

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Journal Post - The Singular Mystery of “Dr." Theodore Moriarty:

N.B.
I'm using this journal to avoid the inevitable:
It goes in Black Magic, No Energy..., et al, that Surely would have happened elsewhere!
Yeah sure, I'm aware of possible "hissy fits".

In her fictional "The Secrets of Dr. Taverner", and her non-fictional chapter on Vampirism in "Psychic Self Defense", Dion Fortune tries to illustrate to the best of her ability some of the methods used by her real life mentor, "Dr." Theodore William Carte Moriarty, "an Adept if ever there was one!", to diagnose, and
dispatch a case of vampirism as a result of events during WWI. This involved a young British soldier that was wounded and Vampirised by a dead
"German, possibly Magyar" soldier, a likely sorcerer, that was shot dead (physically) on the same battlefield. The young British soldier survived (such as it was Vampirised), and brought the Parasite back home to Britain, as she clearly explains.

We are told that "Black Magic Sorcerers / Vampires", will do anything possible to avoid the disintegration of their "etheric / astral" complex upon the death of their physical body, i.e., to avoid the "Second Death", and the passage through "Paroketh" that entails, as an "ex-Qabalist" that's Clear to me. For some of those details see her book: "Through the Gates of Death", if not familiar with some of these concepts.

Vampirising the Living (when you're dis-embodied) can of course "feed the etheric form", their only tie to survival on This Side of the "Veil". An incarnate sorcerer so inclined can of course be a Problematic Parasite to be dealt with too! ALL of us should be aware of these practices, and the Usual and Unusual, methods to Identify and Deal with them. Too Remiss to Dismiss!

All this is available in the books mentioned above. What is Also interesting, and Why I've gone through the above scenario is to share with you some extra information about the enigmatic "Dr." Theodore Moriarty. and correlate the "Man" with Those events, and information also available that I've uncovered elsewhere.

Here's a link that I think that those with more than a cursory interest in this stuff will find interesting? ENJOY!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And, to those to whom all this is Second Nature, well what can I say to That! 🤘

N.B.
Strategically placed small open containers of "Vinegar" are excellent at temporarily dispersing "noxious etheric energy", works wonders.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah sure, I'm aware of possible "hissy fits".
Want to add that I mean about the Content / Subject Matter / Concept, NOT about the Placement in a specific thread, let me be clear!
Post automatically merged:

Even though this is a Journal, everyone's thoughts are well..., their thoughts, if you want to say something, feel free!
I analyzed that Article / Blog post that I linked to, James North really did an Excellent job there, IMO! 🤘
Now, time for More :coffee:

Last edited:

Asteriskos

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm all for "Energy Games" between healthy, consenting adults! ;)
The Deliberate draining, victimizing of Unknowing, Unwilling others, as in Dion Fortune's example above though is Beyond Disturbing.