• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] The Target Technique

Informative post.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone! I would like to share with you all, a wonderful easy and simple technique. This technique is for those who are as eager as I am, to achieve an Out of Body Experience or Astral Project.As taught by one of my pioneers of all time, William Buhlman.

This technique is called The Target Technique.

First, what you gonna do is, to select 3 Targets in your home and really observe the target, feel the texture and feel this in physical mode at first.

Second, before you lay down or sit in a meditative state. You are going to stand in front of a door in your home. Observe every detail of that door, and feel the doorknob, or touch the door. Remember, do this each time you do the target technique. It's like preparing yourself before doing the actual work. And also before you go to the the 3 targets you selected, go to the front of the door physically and do as I stated above.

Third, either laying down, or sitting in a comfortable chair. You are going to close your eyes, and take 3 deep breaths. After, you are going to visualize the door first. Once you visualized the door, you are going to visualize yourself stand in front of the door. But, don't do anything, just observe the door. Visualize yourself placing your right or left hand on the door, and feel, just feel the texture. Feel the doorknob, (how does it feel?) Just focus on feeling the door. Just look at the door and really observe every detail.

Fourth, now that you've observed and felt the door. You are going to go to your first target, and observe, just observe the target's detail, and then your going to visualize yourself touching and feeling your target. Next, after you finish feeling and observing your first target. You are going to the second one, and you are going to do likewise with the other target. Same goes to your Third target.

Do this at least 3 times a day. Even when you are about to take a nap. Especially at night.
I am going to give you my own tip. After you finish with the target technique. You are going to say this mantra before you go to sleep.

The Mantra

I will have an Out of Body Experience tonight.

Say this until you are falling asleep.

Or you can create your own mantra. I just gave mine as an example.

Do this as much often as you can, and you should have results. Don't give up, keep on doing it.

I wish you much success with this. It's helping me see vividly clear in my vision.

May Lucifer bless you! I hope this technique would help.

Fourth, now that you have felt

Third, either laying down
Post automatically merged:

Just little more tips. You can visualize any door in your house. It could be in your room or anywhere.

What you are going to do, once you see yourself in front of the door, and after you feel the texture. You are going to be one with this door, and you are going to open the door and see yourself walk through.
Post automatically merged:

Have fun with this, don't take it to serious.

Last edited: