• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Thesis: The Devil's Secrets .

Everyone's got one.

Sothis369

Visitor
Reaction score
First of all this thesis is only a draft and is incomplete, it does not reflect all my original idea, which I will write little by little.

The following text should be read with an open mind and free of dogmatic thoughts.

SATAN is written with the hebrew letters from right to left, which are: Shin, Tet, Nun sofit.

-Shin is the eternal, imperishable and immutable Flame, is the head of all things and is the motor and the heart from which all things emanate.
-Tet is the Soul of things and of all things, therefore it is an emanation of Shin that sustains and sustains it.
-Nun Sofit is the tail, therefore it is the extension of these higher planes, being the fall, the separation, it is the conditioned manifestation in the matter we know as World, it is the density of light transformed into darkness. The individualization of the ego as subject. All this forms a single map.

This is the World and Kingdom of Satan, whose work is to hide and keep secret the essence (Shin) of the nature of things, hence its name of Opponent or Adversary, it is the Essence hidden in matter, for matter is a layer of it, what is deception or is deceptive under the deception of the 5 senses when these are focused outward, for the balance must always go from the internal to the external, when focused inward the sixth sense is awakened, the sixth tower of the invisible eye, everything else is pure illusion. SATAN prepares you when the truth is revealed, when the mind and soul are mature enough to receive it.

This is the SATAN project, made to become stronger through adversities, it is the raw and hard learning, the "pain" when it is no longer indispensable, because if you already became aware that pain is the absence of Self in self consciousness, and that all this depends only on you and is only in you, when your mind and will become strong enough in trust and self-love in Self (you), you love life because you are life beyond LIFE, you are ready to the next level.... when we discover its purity beyond appearances you discover its beauty.

BEHOLD, WE ARE AT THE DEVIL'S TAIL!

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth ( Apocalypse 12:4).

Thank you for reading
Sothis

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
First of all this thesis is only a draft and is incomplete, it does not reflect all my original idea, which I will write little by little.

The following text should be read with an open mind and free of dogmatic thoughts.

SATAN is written with the hebrew letters from right to left, which are: Shin, Tet, Nun sofit.

-Shin is the eternal, imperishable and immutable Flame, is the head of all things and is the motor and the heart from which all things emanate.
-Tet is the Soul of things and of all things, therefore it is an emanation of Shin that sustains and sustains it.
-Nun Sofit is the tail, therefore it is the extension of these higher planes, being the fall, the separation, it is the conditioned manifestation in the matter we know as World, it is the density of light transformed into darkness. The individualization of the ego as subject. All this forms a single map.

This is the World and Kingdom of Satan, whose work is to hide and keep secret the essence (Shin) of the nature of things, hence its name of Opponent or Adversary, it is the Essence hidden in matter, for matter is a layer of it, what is deception or is deceptive under the deception of the 5 senses when these are focused outward, for the balance must always go from the internal to the external, when focused inward the sixth sense is awakened, the sixth tower of the invisible eye, everything else is pure illusion. SATAN prepares you when the truth is revealed, when the mind and soul are mature enough to receive it.

This is the SATAN project, made to become stronger through adversities, it is the raw and hard learning, the "pain" when it is no longer indispensable, because if you already became aware that pain is the absence of Self in self consciousness, and that all this depends only on you and is only in you, when your mind and will become strong enough in trust and self-love in Self (you), you love life because you are life beyond LIFE, you are ready to the next level.... when we discover its purity beyond appearances you discover its beauty.

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth ( Apocalypse 12:4).

Thank you for reading
Sothis
I never heard of this concept before. Awesome Sothis!!

Sothis369

Visitor
Reaction score
I never heard of this concept before. Awesome Sothis!!
I am glad to hear that you liked it. When I thought about it I decided to study it, I was surprised by what I saw. It all started with a thought, an idea that invaded my mind, I started to "play" with the letters and that's how I came to this concept.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am glad to hear that you liked it. When I thought about it I decided to study it, I was surprised by what I saw. It all started with a thought, an idea that invaded my mind, I started to "play" with the letters and that's how I came to this concept.
Awesome!!! You received a download.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

Thank you for reading
Sothis
Excellent. You hit on a powerful idea which you state clearly and without belaboring the point. Kudos as to both content and presentation.