• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

They don't give a fuck about us

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
how do I know I have not been counting on my next incarnation for countless incarnations already?
It seems to me that that question may be better formed:

- Am I making regular progress in controlling and refining the persona/mask?

- Am I anchoring greater flows of higher light?

- Am I building relationships with my kind amongst humans?

- Am I sensitive to the next phase of planetary process?

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Proposition of will on your part. His view better fits the typical esotericist standard. The planets have not aligned on this so to speak.
So I can pass the buck for my lassitude onto unaligned planets? Cool.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
It's just a fact.
My lassitude is a fact, too. One perhaps under my own power. Won't know if I don't try. I recall Joe Stillwell complaining how Chiang Kai Shek's generals tended to shift blame for defeats onto the Dao. A few years later, Mao's minions mopped China with them. (The Marxists operating according to a different brand of sorcery which at least had the virtue of carpe-ing the diem at hand.)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I can pass the buck for my lassitude onto unaligned planets?

Eventually you may wish to take responsibility. That may qualify you for greater responsibilities

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Eventually you may wish to take responsibility. That may qualify you for greater responsibilities
How about I grew up and took responsibility a long time ago? Now I can permit myself a sardonic jest when the whimsy alights. Eventually you might try striking poses other than the stuffy avuncular. By the runny eyes of Zeus hisself, I can smell the pipe smoke from here as the echoes of your harrumphing die away.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Don't apologize. You could with equal justice lampoon me for clumsy effort at humor.

Boswellia

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi everyone, there's something I have to share with you all. Many of you are having excellent and wonderful Experiences in your Spiritual Growth and that's beautiful. However, as for me, I am having such a struggle with my own Spiritual growth. No matter how much of an effort I put to this dedication. I seem to go nowhere, I am stuck with nothing. I can't Astral Proeject at will, the entities I been Channeling are fake, and don't give a fuck about me. I have a battle within myself. I am stuck within my mind. I don't even know what freedom is anymore. Lucifer and I, are bumping heads right now. We are not even talking to each other. So, why the hell will I pursued this?. It's leading me to nowhere. I am not even in control of my own destiny. So, I'll just give this a rest. Just stop what I'm doing.
I don't know a single person on the path that has not experienced what you are going through now. I always think about it in terms of something processing. When this has happened to me, the magick is double or triple strength when it comes back. Just let it cook and you will come out of it.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know a single person on the path that has not experienced what you are going through now. I always think about it in terms of something processing. When this has happened to me, the magick is double or triple strength when it comes back. Just let it cook and you will come out of it.
That's what I needed to hear. Thank you!