• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Thrice Greatest Hermes by G.R.S. Mead (All Three Volumes)

Share a PDF of a book.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The volumes I have are seperate but I will post them all in here in a second. Meads work is outdone and outdated by more scholarly work of recent on Hermetic literature, but it may still be a good read.

Amazon overview:
This complete and unabridged edition of Thrice Greatest Hermes, containing translations of extant sermons and fragments of Trismegistic (Hermetic) literature, with Prolegomena, commentaries, and notes, will be of great value to anyone studying Hellenistic theosophy or the historic, mythic, and mystic origins of Christianity. It was first published in three volumes in London in 1906 and is considered the definitive masterpiece of G. R. S. Mead, Gnosticism's greatest scholar.

images

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

scintillating

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hi Vandheer I'm also having the issue of the last item on the list of links needing a key, but it's actually volume 1 not volume 3, thanks