• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Tiamat baal kadmon

Talk about a book(s)

Zflpower

Neophyte
Reaction score
I recently saw this book and it got my attention. Has anyone done any of the rituals from this book or have an idea about Tiamat.

Reaction score
Awards
Tiamat I just know about from The Nextonomicon, but she was a constellation that was split apart by Ea, Enki, or Enlil's commission to Marduk.
From her being split open came numerous monsters due to her blood.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Last edited:

Cras

Neophyte
Reaction score
Tiamat I just know about from The Nextonomicon, but she was a constellation that was split apart by Ea, Enki, or Enlil's commission to Marduk.
From her being split open came numerous monsters due to her blood.

Modern wizards can do ChatGPT.

Ask it anything.
It will tell you about Tiamat.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Fuego you shouldn't take Necronomicon as a reliable source of info when it comes to myth aside from its own universe.

Reaction score
Awards
I know, but If It's advertised as magic it needs to get tested. Or what about inner planes contacts, what do they say? Hittites, Hurrites and Syrians existed prior to the Israelites.
Post automatically merged:

What about evoking Marduk, has anyone been successful? Did he exist in mythology outside the Necronomicon?

Cras

Neophyte
Reaction score
I know, but If It's advertised as magic it needs to get tested. Or what about inner planes contacts, what do they say? Hittites, Hurrites and Syrians existed prior to the Israelites.

What about evoking Marduk, has anyone been successful? Did he exist in mythology outside the Necronomicon?

True that.
First of all, 'Necronomicon' is entirely a literate figure of famous author Lovecraft.

This whole thing is confused.

If one want invoke Marduk:
Read first epic known to man: GILGAMESH.

Be careful, though. 😉