• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Tip for meditating

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
When i have trouble meditating for a spell I have discovered music is a great way to put your mind and emotions in the right rhythm

Visuals also help be they pleasant or violent

today while contemplating I put this on and it helped set my mood up ;)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Btw the reason I choose that was to cast a curse

Finsternis

Neophyte
Reaction score
When i have trouble meditating for a spell I have discovered music is a great way to put your mind and emotions in the right rhythm

Visuals also help be they pleasant or violent

today while contemplating I put this on and it helped set my mood up ;)

Music is, by far, the most useful tool I've ever had for spiritual facilitation outside of occult texts/praxis itself. Whether it simply be for the sake of inducing moods and promoting meditative states, or thorough mental-emotional "pathworking" and exploration, Music has an irreplaceable position in my spiritual life and probably the one thing I appreciate from this modern world more than anything else.

By the way, if you like music similar to what you referenced in your post, or are looking for deeper music for trance, I might recommend exploring the Dark Ambient genre. It's a genre I personally love very much and it is rife with suitable music for trancing, meditation, and even getting in the mood for hexing/cursing if you wish, while also hosting a wide scope of soundscapes ranging from the industrial, organic, classical, gothic, apocalyptic, tribal etc. for suiting different vibes.

Definitely plenty of music to be found for cursing in that genre, if that's what you're looking for:LOL:

(this is from Silent Hill and not a particular dark ambient artist per se, but most of the music from this franchise could fall under that genre anyways)

Here is something though that I definitely love to use for deep meditation from that genre: