• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

To the Magus down to the Adept, a question for you

Reaction score
Awards
What do you concern yourself with as far as magical aims in your life, and how long did it take you to get from a probationer to where you are now, and what class of spirits do you primarily interact with?

Reaction score
Awards
As I am entering soon into Theoricus, the Qabalistic world of Yetzirah, apparitions appear more real supposedly.

My body and mind are not as they used to be, and I've had multiple life stressors in a given year for a decade straight.

So, life meaning and purpose, from deity to man are what I search for now.
Sex, drugs and rock n roll are not prime assets in life for me in my mid fifties.

I'm continuing to Portal from Zelator now, at the pace of 6 to 12 months per grade.
One magical aim.
To evoke successfully the angels 9f the zodiac as I enter into a fair knowledge from none in astrology, the shem angels.
A second magical aim.
Self purification, all vices turned to virtues, and living a virtuous life for the glory of the Most High God.
A third magical aim.
To pursue the Philosophers Stone.
A fourth magical aim.
To have a strong will and control of the aura.
The fifth Magickal aim.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
In my mind, I consider myself a neophyte because I've started consistently doing groundwork now (the old classic 'LBRP + meditation' plus a few other things); otherwise I'm just a beginner.

It's the archangels for me, maybe because of the LBRP. The tiny (imaginary?) whiffs I've caught of them have convinced me that they are immeasurably powerful and impersonal forces, and even a light brush with them would change me forever. Nothing else on my radar yet, I'm more focussed on improving my skills and my understanding. Transformation remains the Big Goal though; I'm currently reading a lot to find out how to get there.

Reaction score
Awards
Making it a daily habit and memorizing every bit .. then fine tuning it, really does help in life.
Whether "Kabbalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation", "Modern Magick", or whatnot really do help the novice to move toward adept.