• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Top 10 Spirts to work with for Money & Prosperity

aviaf

Neophyte
Reaction score
Jupiter, Mercurus (Hermes), Venus in conjunction if it's a large sum or a business working. Ophiel, Bethor, Bimé, Claudek.. that's pretty much it. Oh yeah, forgot: Ancestors
Post automatically merged:

And it's not really a low magick question. It's that mindset that keeps most practicioners broke. Money is NOT the root of all evil. Yo quote R.A. Wilson, money in our society should be considered a necessity, biological survival tickets... hell most of the people I know who get into goetic working do so because they're broke.

And it's not really a low magick question. It's that mindset that keeps most practicioners broke. Money is NOT the root of all evil. Yo quote R.A. Wilson, money in our society should be considered a necessity, biological survival tickets... hell most of the people I know who get into goetic working do so because they're broke.

Ha. I guess that needed to be repeated because I can't seem to edit...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jupiter, Mercurus (Hermes), Venus in conjunction if it's a large sum or a business working. Ophiel, Bethor, Bimé, Claudek.. that's pretty much it. Oh yeah, forgot: Ancestors

I'm glad you think so. I've never understood the aversion to money magick personally. At least from a Judeo-Christian context which most ceremonial/western magick is. How can one pursue spiritual enlightenment (whatever that looks like to you) if you can't even afford a roof over your head or can't put food on the table? I mean unless of course you intend to sit under a tree or in a cave like buddha did on occasion shunning all material attachment. Perhaps some monks or priests in middle ages (and earlier) did this when they were practicing what we would call magick. However many did this while being supported by the church or some other third party organization. They weren't without a roof or food or resources basically in most cases.

Oh yeah, forgot: Ancestors

Any recommendations for beginning work with them? Most of mine were heavily Christian or Muslim and generally conservative people (maybe a bit racist too on both sides). I feel nervous about reaching out to them since I can guess what they might say about me and my life if they were still alive. I really don't feel like dealing with that. Still I don't want to discount the possibility.

Last edited:

aviaf

Neophyte
Reaction score
Get a bottle of spring water, put it in a glass and offer it to them. Ask them for help. You may already have an ancestor altar of some sort (maybe a shelf with pictures or keepsakes of the deadly departed?) If not, then make one. Paintings or photographs of deceased relatives sitting on a mantle are a direct continuation of a 20,000 year tradition of the removal of skulls of the dead to be set in the dwelling places of our palaeolithic ancestors. It is only polite to maybe make them a little bit nicer: perhaps a cloth, some flowers, and some glassware only used to provide offerings to your ancestors. (Spring water, maybe some booze...) Evidence suggests it's these beings who will meet you on the other side of the tunnel. Who else is more likely to have your back in this life? Ancestor veneration does not rely on either the matching of blood types or moving sequentially back up your family tree. You also do not need to know all or even any of the names of your ancestors to begin... realize that you are under no obligation to include all family members or ancestors on your altar. There is an unbroken chain of blood stretching from you right back to the first human on earth. If you start offering water to the spirits of the dead, they'll start paying attention pretty quick.

Can also work with a psychopomp if you want. (Google it if you don't know what that is... )

Reaction score
Lucifuge, is great to work with for money and abundance. Ive had success with working him. Prosperity of most any kind.
The Lord of Pacts? I've love to hear about that. Do you always have form a pact in order for him to work with you or are there other ways of working with him?

Personally I don't like the idea of lifetime or even 10 year pacts for anything. Mostly just because people change so much of the course of a year in some cases let alone 5, 10, or more. I can't imagine a pact for something like money, love, or some other material thing being that fulfilling or worse if you can't pay up. On the other hand a pact to work on something like say.. reaching a certain career or educational goal by the end of the 6 month to a year might be worth it depending what you want.

El. Yehovah. Christ. Allah. Ganesha. Le Santa Muerta.
What have your personal experiences been with these three? They are all pretty well known with last one being dangerous to work with I've heard. She's supposed to seek you out not the other way round. I've also heard she is very jealous.

ariannaknight

Neophyte
Reaction score
I wouldn't think you would always need a pact. If I do a pact it's generally around the six months mark. You don't need to make long drawn out pacts most of the time.

I was working with Lucifuge, for awhile and ended up in what I refer to as his treasure room where he taught me how to pull what I wanted through a black mirror and into my reality. At the time it was money and wealth. I ended up creating a nice treasure chest, with valuables and some good money in the bank.

But I think I should work with him again at some point and learn about better management. 😅

Reaction score
I was working with Lucifuge, for awhile and ended up in what I refer to as his treasure room where he taught me how to pull what I wanted through a black mirror and into my reality. At the time it was money and wealth. I ended up creating a nice treasure chest, with valuables and some good money in the bank.
How does that translate into the mundane/malkuth if you don't mind me asking? Like mechanically speaking from your experience.

HA! XD Yes I am learning that as apart of my spiritual life lesson and I'm fully starting to appreciate it only now as I'm hitting my 30s. Correct management of assets is half the battle towards reaching total financial freedom. It's like going on a diet as part of your work out routine. Balancing macros and all that fun (it really isn't :\). That is what it takes though.

ariannaknight

Neophyte
Reaction score
I ended up with a lot of money coming to me from different sources and I seemed to have had an obsession with precious and semi precious stones so I ended up making a treasure chest of emeralds, rubies, sapphires, garnets, and several other gems. Plus gold and bronze bars.

I kept a good nest egg in the bank. So, Lucifuge came through for me in big ways.

If that's what you were asking. It was unexpected checks or extra cash, gifts coming my way. Things like that.

Reaction score
Awards
The Lord of Pacts? I've love to hear about that. Do you always have form a pact in order for him to work with you or are there other ways of working with him?

Personally I don't like the idea of lifetime or even 10 year pacts for anything. Mostly just because people change so much of the course of a year in some cases let alone 5, 10, or more. I can't imagine a pact for something like money, love, or some other material thing being that fulfilling or worse if you can't pay up. On the other hand a pact to work on something like say.. reaching a certain career or educational goal by the end of the 6 month to a year might be worth it depending what you want.

What have your personal experiences been with these three? They are all pretty well known with last one being dangerous to work with I've heard. She's supposed to seek you out not the other way round. I've also heard she is very jealous.
I worked in Mortuary Transport for four months, as a gateway to the other side.
Safe necromancy you might call it, I blessed the bodies as I drove them to their new home.
Bime I entered into to find a measly job I hated and left within three months.
So, not in good standing. I went to a conjure shop where a statues (tall) of Santa Muerte was present, and four archangels in their quarters atop the shelves. I paid tribute to LSM.
A week later I was at a thrift shop and found two necklaces that were freebies. One was a set of oriental black balls, and the other was a LSM rosary with 57 beads.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I worked with Nitika (see Geof Gray-Cobb books) for money and he always delivered money to me in one or another way. It is not large amount of money but enough to appreciate that they are coming in time. Nitika never disappoints.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I was just gonna say Nitika, damn, I am too old and slow already!
You are never too old Vengheer; we perceive often time from a subjective perspective. Time perception raises a number of intriguing puzzles, including what it means to say we perceive time. The perception of time’ invites olso objection. Insofar as time is something different from events, we do not perceive time as such, but changes or events in time. But, arguably, we do not perceive events only, but also their temporal relations...but Nitika was ALWAYS there for me!