• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Transmute love in to (personal() abundance?

djcullgirl

Neophyte
Reaction score
idk i thnk its a pretty good idea... i think we should collectively try and do this. this is a download im getting right now, on my birthday of 33 years of intense unwavering struggle.

i said a cheers tonight... "I never thought i would do this in earnesty, but here is to being alive today."|

annyways just tooting my own horn... the point is im in a state and this came to me... if i could transmute a fraction of the love i have inside me in to the healing and wealth and power i seek... well... opera winfrew lord of the bees impression you get the bag! you get the bag! you get the bag! you get the bag!

anyways first word that comes to mind is community sigil, to bring all the good things and smite the shhit out of all that seeks kill our vibe. winning lottery tickets for all, capitalism comes to a sudden end on the same day.

anyways, any ideas on how to do thiis? just freestyle it.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Happy Birthday 😀
Give and you shall be given, right? Group projects tend to fall flat but I hope you will lead by example and have a great and fruitful year ahead of you