• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Tutorial author rollcall

Everyone's got one.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
I am going to do one on Candle Magick.
I thought this might be a way to remind others of what they were planning to do at some point, as well as an open invitation to others to write tutorials based on your experience, knowledge and results.

Last edited:

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
  1. Please do not make threads in the tutorial section that are not tutorials. Next time, you will be warned.
  2. What is the point of this thread, and of tagging me. You could have PM'd me.
  3. There is no need for anyone to be assigned anything. The tutorial section is open for anyone to write a tutorial.
  4. If you are willing to make a tutorial on candle magick, make the tutorial. Do not make a thread saying you're willing to make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.