• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Twin Flames

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I have an twin flame soul that I found out who this person is few years ago , and a trusted reader told me that we were destined together and it's almost 7 years I started my inner work and stuff but the other person seems that even don't know what spirituality or even what soul evolvement is and keeps making false timelines over this passed years and this person has an karmic cycle of marriage , (same as me) i wanna marry this person but this person marries and divorces(keeps repeating the same pattern for more than a decade) , like don't know what is even doing, I have talked to this person under a phone call few years ago but our talk was about carrier and businesswise,(we have the same carrier) and after that this person told me that will contact me and never contacted me , when I tried to contact her she ghosted me,now I'm left confused what should I do with my life and this person....
Please help, this person is my same soul , but I don't know what to do about it....

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
There is a possibility of a next incarnation.
In the meantime, maybe run a love spell and a petition for marriage stability between you two and only you two?

Last edited:

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Well I'm watching over online with this person and I let the god decide by the way mentioned that I accidentally saw 20 years of my life, and me and that person will see each other in this lifetime,and the reason why this person is not spiritually evolved is because this is all pre orchestrated by god and just today I realized why all of this happend,so this person is going to be spiritually evolved by me,like a mentor husband? Soul adviser?
Anyway it's a very beautiful journey and hard at the same time
If I want to tell tips and keys for people is according to my personal expeinced experiences:

1.It's an self reflecting journey
You would be facing yourself and another manifestation of yourself to pay your karmic depts and clearing its patterns and blueprints from your soul contracts that you made intentional or non intentionally

2.god will test you over and over to see that will you stay on your true God chosen twin flame path (if god has chosen any for you ) or you would keep on going with karmic soul relationships
Aka
oh I guess I know this person from another lifetime!?scenarios

3.twins have a mission to fulfill and it's all by the will of god to decide if you two souls are ready to unite in lifetimes or not and it's an soul growth journey that can lead to even not coming back to earth and by fullfilling your spiritual depts to this physical universe and also this could be god's plan for your soul and you can't change it at all or escape it

4.you will face number of false twin flames in the meantime
With and karmic pattern according to your twin flame journey like,
If god's plan for you and your twin soul is to starting an shop to selling ice creams toghther then, you will face false twins that they are also interested in that but they have no idea how ice cream is made, or they already opened an ice cream shop and like you go there as an customer to buy one from them you get the idea

5.beware of any false timelines and past experiences
That can also be tricking you or it can be a test again to see your determination on your path, an ex may come back and beg to you to let them come to your life again!?
What will be your answer? You need to be wise

6.god is always watching over twin flames on theyr journey because if god wanted you to to be united even you can't do anything to change it,and most of the time one of the souls does the most of the soul growth work and another the opposite,(like in my case?)

7.as I already mentioned it's an soul growth and it's like a pre destined mission that twins may have in lifetimes and that's all by will of god and it's all orchestrated by him for your soul for your soul to fullfil his missions he sent you doing in timelines

8.twin souls are sometimes look alike, in phisical manners and career and likes and dislikes,same zodiac sign sometimes age gaps , even big ones can be experienced and also this is also orchestrated by god for each of twins to born in an specific time or life time or timeline

9.it can be like you facing older versions of your self in the past
Like somekind of time travel if you as being your now you visiting yourself 10 years back?
Eh?
Yeah if you had big awekenings and soul changes
What would you re act if someone like your now came into your life back then? How would you react? It's very tricky and exciting,you may reject that person or even have no clue what is going on,you see that's one of the beauties and wounds of this journey that is can be an actually a knowing yourself journey

10.ita an gift from god for you to became best version of yourself,twins as I mention can have same talents and tastes and this bugs you to start growing both on your talent paths and soul paths even at the same time,because God gives you those talents for a reason and the reason for this talents can be for fullfing that soul mission on that specific lifetime?

11.you will learn many and very arts of enlightenment, not quiting , determination of good and evil , or right or wrong from them (as I mentioned false twinflames) , being patient,clearing your mind out of not needed earthly belongings and junks you carry for so long over lifetimes,taking respnesbilty and learn from your mistakes,and correcting your karmic patterns and even doing virtues and gods work in order to make this planet a better place for yourself and others in the meantime an on your journey.

12.maybe it's Gods will and his plan that I'm here to write this stuff!? Who knows?!
Only god knows all the things and we know nothing
That's the biggest lesson I learned on this journey
And nothing and nobody can change or intrupt gods work behind the scene of our lifes....

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
All the "twin flame" cases that I have seen were not.

That is a bottom-up view of Reality.

The top-down view (as far as I can see) is intensively parallel processing across timelines and universes

Parallel threads from a cosmic entity resonate. Humans interpret the resonances they occasionally notice in terms of their own desires and needs.

The way forward for the human is to love itself using transpersonal energy

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The human soul (neshama) is said to be able to anchor in up 12 human personalities at once. Those personalities often are on parallel timelines with learning transfer occurring in dreams. Hence we may see well known person in a dream but their appearance/relationship/age is not as it is in this timeline

The human spirit (yechida) is said to be able to operate up to 12 souls at once.

Does that mean up to 144 "twin souls"?

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Could it be that they are actually at times in a completely other dimension?
Yes, it is somehow, spiritually mentally etcs...
Post automatically merged:

The human soul (neshama) is said to be able to anchor in up 12 human personalities at once. Those personalities often are on parallel timelines with learning transfer occurring in dreams. Hence we may see well known person in a dream but their appearance/relationship/age is not as it is in this timeline

The human spirit (yechida) is said to be able to operate up to 12 souls at once.

Does that mean up to 144 "twin souls"?
About the Time lines yes, it is true,
As Im hear this , this is very informing, and I have been visited some other timelines and it's not recommended in my opinion to doing it without a purpose and needed practice and skills, as I done with a purpose ,cost me a lot weird position of soul shocks and almost make my human experience a timeline battlefield that I have to be constantly aware of not changing the timelines,because back then I had no clue about anything that I'm now here typing and talking about....
And somehow experiencing false timelines and pararrel timelines + interfering with my current timeline like a mental pictures and never happened emotions and experiences and it's hurtful
Not recomended and cost me a lot of psychological damage and mental breakdowns,
Reminded me the movie back to the future part 2 where the professor taking Marty to the future to save it's kid and telling him : don't do anything, don't talk to anyone, don't change anything....

All the "twin flame" cases that I have seen were not.

That is a bottom-up view of Reality.

The top-down view (as far as I can see) is intensively parallel processing across timelines and universes

Parallel threads from a cosmic entity resonate. Humans interpret the resonances they occasionally notice in terms of their own desires and needs.

The way forward for the human is to love itself using transpersonal energy
I hope you will see a twin souls situation that they are
It's all work of the god and I learned that I have no rights to question and no power to intrupt it in any manner,

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
It's all work of the god and I learned that I have no rights to question and no power to intrupt it in any manner

If you are a son of God, then perhaps you will inherit part of the family business

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If you are a son of God, then perhaps you will inherit part of the family business
It's not funny,
You had no idea what I'm talking about and what I have been through that I came out as a christian
I have seen the the other side and many other realms and times and most specially places beyond space and time

Realms that our human living comparing to it's just an limited stupid cosmic joke
I do my best to talk and be polite with everyone but they misunderstand me most often and it's ok I take that as of the account of their limited human view point in experiencing this cosmic journey of being a human

Been there, when you can't understand something beyond your understandings, you would make fun of it when you have nothing to say about it...
Silence can be a choice or a science for it'self

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You had no idea what I'm talking about

Spirit operates through all of Existence including Earth humans. Thus Earth humans may become transparent to the Divine Light and assist in the Intent implicit in that Light

I see parallel timelines that are sourced in this arm of the galaxy.

There are accounts of time wars and also of a local time force established to correct improper interconnections near Earth.

Recently I saw a successful Nazi timeline making contact with a successful Arthurian line. Various beings were not pleased and intervened.

The presence of successful Nazi timelines is why almost 70 years after Nazis were defeated in Germany on this timeline, the Nazi movement is still strong.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Spirit operates through all of Existence including Earth humans. Thus Earth humans may become transparent to the Divine Light and assist in the Intent implicit in that Light

I see parallel timelines that are sourced in this arm of the galaxy.

There are accounts of time wars and also of a local time force established to correct improper interconnections near Earth.

Recently I saw a successful Nazi timeline making contact with a successful Arthurian line. Various beings were not pleased and intervened.
That's what I'm talking about,
This is so Great, to hear that from you
And we are all in this together
Respect,
And I won't reply or post anything not related to this very topic of twin flames due to my respect to forum rules

Cheers

Reaction score
Awards
energy is always flowing, as it flows it forms filaments, long strings of collated force, these strings are variously attracted to or repulsed away from each other according to their charges, often two filaments will wrap around each other, like a dna strand, because they are similar in charge density and polarity

these filaments will come together at certain points, there will be a magnetic connection, energy will flow through the union, like a light bulb there may be some noticeable effect from the connection

these connections are common and sometimes frequent, they can also be forced or avoided, it is possible to attract soul mates this way, its quite easy actually, and everyone is doing it even though you may not be conscious of the process

as a personal anecdote, its possible to align your self to only attract soul mates, life gets really fucking interesting when you have like five soul mates for friends

as for twin flames, it is the same, your energy is twisted around another energy, but there is no connection at the point you are at, either you wait for a natural connection, growth, or you force one to happen, will

i reccomend going with the flow for most people but having said that i carefully control the connections i make to produce the reality i want, but be warned that you are playing with fire, the fire of your consciousness, and your filaments energy can be become absorbed into the connections, this is how you get stuck on earth, loving the connected energies until you are too weak to leave and see the rest of the universe

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
energy is always flowing, as it flows it forms filaments, long strings of collated force, these strings are variously attracted to or repulsed away from each other according to their charges, often two filaments will wrap around each other, like a dna strand, because they are similar in charge density and polarity

these filaments will come together at certain points, there will be a magnetic connection, energy will flow through the union, like a light bulb there may be some noticeable effect from the connection

these connections are common and sometimes frequent, they can also be forced or avoided, it is possible to attract soul mates this way, its quite easy actually, and everyone is doing it even though you may not be conscious of the process

as a personal anecdote, its possible to align your self to only attract soul mates, life gets really fucking interesting when you have like five soul mates for friends

as for twin flames, it is the same, your energy is twisted around another energy, but there is no connection at the point you are at, either you wait for a natural connection, growth, or you force one to happen, will

i reccomend going with the flow for most people but having said that i carefully control the connections i make to produce the reality i want, but be warned that you are playing with fire, the fire of your consciousness, and your filaments energy can be become absorbed into the connections, this is how you get stuck on earth, loving the connected energies until you are too weak to leave and see the rest of the universe
Thank you for your answer,very beautiful answer, and your additional words,
Yes over the years it has been proven to me that 'going with flow' state it's the key and in my opinion in most of the times for me I saw it as god's will, so everything go in the way it Supposed to go or to be...