• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Unique take on alien abductions.

loady

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Matthew Delooze proposes that when the outermost layers of the multidimensionell hypnosis that engulfs an individual are broken by whatever means , whether trough trial and error or profound spiritual insight the phenomena of alien abductions enter the scene in an effort to to top up the layers that an individual has previously managed to break, this is to ensure that the individual dont break any of the deeper layers aswell as to prevent the individual from helping others to do the same , otherwordly entities step in when their middle man agents on earth has failed to keep the subject under a desired threshold of multidimendionell hypnosis.he renders the commonly accepted explanation that the abductions occure becuse the entities want to learn more about the human anatomy as being nothing more than total bullshit.

He also make it clear that in most cases it is the mind/ spirit that is abducted by aliens and once the aliens touch the subject they become part of their world where the laws of physic are temporarily suspended, which lends credibility to stories such as subjects being able to teleport and travel trough hard and solid objects such as glass and walls.

Once the mind is taken the body enters a symbolic zombie land , and can function on autopilot for a specific duration of time similar to the headless chicken scenario which could explain the missing time phenomenon.

They employ whatever means nessecary to open up the information that belongs to the individuals subconsiouss/ lifeforce spirit

Some subjects respond to methods of soft manipulations trough deceiveful and fake sentiments of care and love on behalf of the manipulators others dont and are subjected to torture and trauma.

One method of subjugetation is taking sperm by an individual ( in Matthew Delooze's case) and then show them a baby that have both reptilian and human futures and if the individual falls for it and accept the baby as his he is basically saying from a submissive point of view that the reptilians have the power to farm and create his bloodlines , thus enabling the reptilians to control both the individual and his entire bloodline.

Matthew points out that this baby is nothing more than mind games and hypnosis and not ( real )

They also implant false memories in the subject of a an abductee that way should a hypnothist ty to unravel the truth he would only be led Astray, those false memories are spread to the collective subconsiousness and prevents it from clicking on to Whats really going on

Xenophon

Magister
Reaction score
Awards
OK, and why should I credit Mr. D's unique take? What's his credibility claim?

loady

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Im not suggesting you do anything mate just sharing what i think is the most comprehensive take on the subject and from my point of view it makes perfect sense , take it or leave it 🙂
Post automatically merged:

I can personally vouch for Matthews honesty , but thats just my subjective opinion mate , he was abducted for many years from the age of six to his late teens if im not mistaken , as explained by him it was an act that had to happen as a way to both avoid later hardships and complications in carrying out his journey
having attended two of his talks , that he basically held for free , and even offered refreshments and biscuits, cant say the same for the rest of the conmen that charges in the hundreds of dollars like David icke .

Last edited:

Xenophon

Magister
Reaction score
Awards
Im not suggesting you do anything mate just sharing what i think is the most comprehensive take on the subject and from my point of view it makes perfect sense , take it or leave it 🙂

I can personally vouch for Matthews honesty , but thats just my subjective opinion mate , he was abducted for many years from the age of six to his late teens if im not mistaken , as explained by him it was an act that had to happen as a way to both avoid later hardships and complications in carrying out his journey
having attended two of his talks , that he basically held for free , and even offered refreshments and biscuits, cant say the same for the rest of the conmen that charges in the hundreds of dollars like David icke .
Good point re: biscuits vs. taking up a collection. That's a mark in his favor

neilwilkes

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Matthew Delooze proposes that when the outermost layers of the multidimensionell hypnosis that engulfs an individual are broken by whatever means , whether trough trial and error or profound spiritual insight the phenomena of alien abductions enter the scene in an effort to to top up the layers that an individual has previously managed to break, this is to ensure that the individual dont break any of the deeper layers aswell as to prevent the individual from helping others to do the same , otherwordly entities step in when their middle man agents on earth has failed to keep the subject under a desired threshold of multidimendionell hypnosis.he renders the commonly accepted explanation that the abductions occure becuse the entities want to learn more about the human anatomy as being nothing more than total bullshit.

He also make it clear that in most cases it is the mind/ spirit that is abducted by aliens and once the aliens touch the subject they become part of their world where the laws of physic are temporarily suspended, which lends credibility to stories such as subjects being able to teleport and travel trough hard and solid objects such as glass and walls.

Once the mind is taken the body enters a symbolic zombie land , and can function on autopilot for a specific duration of time similar to the headless chicken scenario which could explain the missing time phenomenon.

They employ whatever means nessecary to open up the information that belongs to the individuals subconsiouss/ lifeforce spirit

Some subjects respond to methods of soft manipulations trough deceiveful and fake sentiments of care and love on behalf of the manipulators others dont and are subjected to torture and trauma.

One method of subjugetation is taking sperm by an individual ( in Matthew Delooze's case) and then show them a baby that have both reptilian and human futures and if the individual falls for it and accept the baby as his he is basically saying from a submissive point of view that the reptilians have the power to farm and create his bloodlines , thus enabling the reptilians to control both the individual and his entire bloodline.

Matthew points out that this baby is nothing more than mind games and hypnosis and not ( real )

They also implant false memories in the subject of a an abductee that way should a hypnothist ty to unravel the truth he would only be led Astray, those false memories are spread to the collective subconsiousness and prevents it from clicking on to Whats really going on

But to what end?
Why would they bother going to all the trouble?
What's the point of it for them?
What's the end game?

Not convinced at all.

loady

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
But to what end?
Why would they bother going to all the trouble?
What's the point of it for them?
What's the end game?

Not convinced at all.
They want to continue using human beings as an energetic food source , humans give them extra of everything they can produce themselves , they particularly like the heavy energies of that the inflicted in old age , that is regarded as a delicacy for them

The end goal is as Daft and unbelievable as it sounds

The descent of the reptilians from the underworld and rule human beings in the open

This will happen (according to Matthew Delooze) once the reptilians have accomplished total enslavement of mankind

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I've never heard of Delooze before, but that would all line up with the what I've experienced with et's. Some are more like wolves, some more like shepherds, but they all view us as sheep. Not cool.

loady

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I've never heard of Delooze before, but that would all line up with the what I've experienced with et's. Some are more like wolves, some more like shepherds, but they all view us as sheep. Not cool.
Yes they view humanity as cattle , and whatever comforts we have now are a means to an end,

As you can learn by history , the traits of their middle man agents such as royalty is somewhat reflective of their Masters mentality albeit on a lesser scale Henry the 8 for example chopped off he head of his wife , Marcus areulius forced his wife to bath in the blood that belonged to the gladiator he had killed.elisabeth the first murdered 3 of her relatives etc...

Have you been a victim of an abduction?