• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Universal Mastery cursing

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I came across Universal Mastery youtube channel 'accidentally', (synchronicity) and found many hours of useful material.
Another professional magician I thought? Well yes, and strait up 'black', very honest about what he does. Most useful to me is where he discusses natural law, or what really come down to what I see as the operational parameters. Curse an innocent, like someone who just ticks you off-bad juju for you amplified x10, might not even hurt the target. Curse someone who has seriously transgressed against you, to the point where you are inconsolable-the target gets a good full taste of your vengeance, and so do you, but no more than x1. And in doing do, it burns out your grievance and you feel exhausted, but better. Now this is interesting to me, in that as being strong fire sign, I have never found it easy to forgive, and even when I thought I had, I really had not and would keep 'unforgiving'.
Religion told me to forgive, and ultimately it's necessary to move on, but this is the second occultist vlogger who promotes cursing as part of the forgiveness process.
My 'cursing' thus far is simply to write down how I feel about it, and read it out aloud with as much power as possible, which was forbidden, so seems super edgy at first.
When I was small, I was not allowed to have emotions and if any of my stuff was broken by my siblings, I never had any attempt by anyone to make the situation 'right' so the hurt of loss runs deep. I go through periods of not feeling until it resurfaces.
It's the original abusers, parents, authority figures, the school system itself and bullies that really cut, not being able to do anything (powerlessness) made God into a torturer, it created a skewed sense of right and wrong. I know it's all about polarity but some seem to push it so far as to what I struggle to call anything else but evil.
A phrase game to me today:

Dark good.

Surely if you use dark good defensively it equates effectively to the same use as defensive physical force?
I am maturing pretty fast and have managed to become an 'arsehole' on demand much better that I used to, to be assertive and avoid being used, all technically LHP. I don't pretend to be nice, but I am 'good'. I tell folk what they need to hear or I don't bother. I do it out of ultimate love, even if the immediate stings. It's not made any easier by social anxiety and deranged attacks by the germ phobic.

Justice is important to me and much needs to be put right. I have an issue with a slumlord now who seriously needs straitening out. Thinks he's clever. He's been screwing people out of money and neglecting property maintenance for years, as well as being outright threatening and intimidating. Made me sick. He wouldn't care if I died and my corpse stank out the place.
Perhaps his father beat him with a belt everyday, it doesn't give him the right to destroy my life.
I realised he's insecure, a problem I also have to handle. So if I were able to err...arrange something unpleasant, it would core me out too x1, I guess.

I find LHP horrifying and fascinating but don't want to trash myself spiritually, like feeding existing problems. Heh, I'm already trashed. I have had enough of being a victim. What would Jesus do? Knotted rope...:devilish:

BloodOfBakula

Neophyte
Reaction score
You're going to feel tired/drained/etc, after a ritual, due to all the energy and intent you had put into it.

If you're going to place a curse on your scumlord, the worst that will happen to you - will be getting a restful sleep.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
LHP---properly followed---is not about feeding existing problems. Most insightful adepts stress getting one's s*** together before getting into serious workings. But, yeah, a lot of life's problem kids are drawn to the LHP for the wrong reasons. Or at least looking for a quick fix to the problem du jour.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Most insightful adepts stress getting one's s*** together before getting into serious workings
Exactly. Don Webb makes this point very clear in his LHP books.
Post automatically merged:

Justice is important to me and much needs to be put right.
I'm not familiar with Universal Mastery. There are books on Hoodoo in the forum library that can give you ideas for personal cleansing and, if necessary, cursing.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Exactly. Don Webb makes this point very clear in his LHP books.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not familiar with Universal Mastery. There are books on Hoodoo in the forum library that can give you ideas for personal cleansing and, if necessary, cursing.
I was thinking of Webb as I wrote that.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Justice is important to me and much needs to be put right.

I was speaking to a doctor I used to know some decades ago. In present time he is dying from bone cancer with no medical cures available.

He is into spiritual matters so I spoke to him about his past lives. After a while I had an image of his being in a London basement in the 18th century.

So I showed him the image and he could see himself beating a servant while being filled with the righteous anger popular in religion at that time.

After a little time he could see that he still has that righteous anger. His wife knows that too.

After a bit of help to let go the past and deal with various attached entities he is feeling much stronger and can walk up hills again. The light in his thighbones is much better too.

So it may be that his sense of justice was the problem over several incarnations

I_am_suprised

Neophyte
Reaction score
burns out your grievance and you feel exhausted, but better
This reminds me of the book Angels of Wrath. That book had a preliminary rite where you feel all your anger and hurt and transmute it into a red fire, you then use it to fuel the rituals in the book. I bet that red fire could be used in other rituals as well, and it would ensure you got everything out.

Surely if you use dark good defensively it equates effectively to the same use as defensive physical force?
I totally agree, if you would use physical force to protect yourself or others, there should be no problem with using magickal force. I highly doubt the existence of karma, so the only ethical consideration is if you would be willing to do the curse via mundane means (assuming you could without consequence).

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
if you would use physical force to protect yourself or others, there should be no problem with using magickal force. I highly doubt the existence of karma

When I switched from Maths and Chem to Economics, daily, I would find myself in social situations, about to act on a belief. I would stop and realize how stupid was that belief I had been taught.

The free-fall process lasted about 6 months until I stabilized in my new set of beliefs - for a couple of years and then those beliefs fell apart also.

These days I like metaphysical experiments to test how closely beliefs/propositions conform to Reality.

Peer review helps, especially in real time.