• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] UPG from Lady Lilith: Apotheosis

Everyone's got one.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
The divine spark is the Soul, which emanates from the Source. Merging of the Soul with the Source leads to apotheosis, i.e., omnipotence, omnipresence, omniscient, immortality and transcendence from the petty squables of death, afterlife and hell & heaven. It's ascension above mortals. The RHP is the same, about becoming one with the Source but with the help of deities who treat them as subservients and the RHPers never get true apotheosis as they are dependent on the whims of the gods. The LHPers remove every fiber of divine control and are independent of anything and everything.
The darkness will be erased by the lightness but the LHPers would have already ascended. After that, the Left Hand Path will cease to exist, but the deities demonized will remain immortal in the memories of LHPers

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Merging of the Soul with the Source leads to apotheosis, i.e., omnipotence, omnipresence, omniscient, immortality
You're preaching with passion as though you have accomplished this yourself. Have you? 🦉

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
@IllusiveOwl In case you didn't notice, this is my unverified personal gnosis from Lilith about Apotheosis. So this isn't exactly my preaching

Sabbatius

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I have yet to find any source from any author or practitioner of any faith, creed or practice of the Left or Right Hand Path or Current which states that Apotheosis or Theosis will help one achieve Omniscience, Omnipresence nor Omnipotence. Immortality is a guarantee according to those who believe in such, and we will all find out if this is true eventually, according to King Solomon.

Lilith is an interesting source.

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I have yet to find any source from any author or practitioner of any faith, creed or practice of the Left or Right Hand Path or Current which states that Apotheosis or Theosis will help one achieve Omniscience, Omnipresence nor Omnipotence. Immortality is a guarantee according to those who believe in such, and we will all find out if this is true eventually, according to King Solomon.

Lilith is an interesting source.
Check E.A.Koetting. He is fluffing about with techniques for invocation of omnipotence and the other omnistuff. Though funny thing is that the police could arrest him, even though he claims omnipotence

Sabbatius

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I forgot about Matt and BALG. Their credibility waning as the days grow shorter by the hours and their authors flee the publishing house like rats on a sinking ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.