• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Venus Oil recipes

Reaction score
Awards
3 drops Jasmine oil as the base oil
2 drops Rose oil
2 drops Ylang Ylang oil
1 drop lavender oil.
Combine equal parts jasmine and almond oils as the =base carrier oil, then swirl in the rest.

1 oz Sweet Almond Oil
3/4 oz Apricot oil
1/8 oz Wheat Germ Oil
The three above are the carrier base oil part.
5 drops Jasmine oil
5 drops Rose oil
10 drops Sandalwood oil
5 drops Bergamot oil
6 drops Clary Sage oil

4 parts Jasmine
1 part Rose
3 parts Ylang Ylang
Few drops Civet oil
First four above are the base.
1 part Ambergris
1 part Myrtle
1 part Mugwort
1 part Orris
1 part Sandalwood
3 drops peppermint oil
1 drop thyme oil
1 drop catnip oil

7 drops Ylang Ylng oil
4 drops German Chamomile Oil
3 drops Grapefruit oil
1 drop Geranium Oil

Zflpower

Neophyte
Reaction score
3 drops Jasmine oil as the base oil
2 drops Rose oil
2 drops Ylang Ylang oil
1 drop lavender oil.
Combine equal parts jasmine and almond oils as the =base carrier oil, then swirl in the rest.

1 oz Sweet Almond Oil
3/4 oz Apricot oil
1/8 oz Wheat Germ Oil
The three above are the carrier base oil part.
5 drops Jasmine oil
5 drops Rose oil
10 drops Sandalwood oil
5 drops Bergamot oil
6 drops Clary Sage oil

4 parts Jasmine
1 part Rose
3 parts Ylang Ylang
Few drops Civet oil
First four above are the base.
1 part Ambergris
1 part Myrtle
1 part Mugwort
1 part Orris
1 part Sandalwood
3 drops peppermint oil
1 drop thyme oil
1 drop catnip oil

7 drops Ylang Ylng oil
4 drops German Chamomile Oil
3 drops Grapefruit oil
1 drop Geranium Oil
Which one should I do to get the person in love with me and what am I supposed to do with the oil

Reaction score
Awards
Whichever one you think and feel is the one to try, or go from 1 to 10.

To use oils, we can do a couple things. We can dress/coat candles with the oil, this should be done in a clockwise motion on top, and tapers rolled between the hands. We can also use them in a diffuser to coat a room with the scent.

For your purposes, I would dress the candles with one version of the oil recipes, and use them in your spell. Ideally colors Green Red or Pink.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Your recipes have so many ingredients. I don't think that whatever spirits you are calling would need all of that. Some would just need plain olive oil.

Reaction score
Awards
Your recipes have so many ingredients. I don't think that whatever spirits you are calling would need all of that. Some would just need plain olive oil.
Appreciate it.
Post automatically merged:

What does it smell like?
Depend on the recipe first of all, but generally sweet to a dizzying degree. Jasmine is actually a lunar aroma, lavender is generally associated with Venus as well.
Ive not tried it as of yet, though I do have a few ingredients, at least in form of incense sticks which can be filed off to make a powder that can be mixed in with herbs spices or flowers to produce the oil strained through a #4 coffee filter into another container. And yes, Olive Oil in its own is powerful. Other carrier oils besides Olive Oil can be linseed, grapeseed, coconut oils.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
I remember a time I was calling a particular spirit to empower a love jar I had made. It came to me in a dream that night to told me to add cinnamon & ginger.

I do know that when we ask for the help of spirits, they may tell us what ingredients they want for the work.

Reaction score
Awards
Lately Ive seen from @Sitrah_Ahra_Gloria on another site saying that spirits love choosing their own candles and incense and other items. Its like Christmas/Birthday for them or something. Im surprised they dont ask for a Birthday cake or Christmas pudding :)
Post automatically merged:

You can always add and subtract herbs/spices to a mix for a particular working, lets say to split up a couple, you might add cinnamon, clove, allspice, cayenne to it as hot mixture, or to induce a love affair sweeten it with herbs, which I think are the primary Venus oil recipes.