• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Vexsys - Time Sorcery (incl. Neospare's Introduction to the Numogram)

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
71r2nh5BTLL._SL1500_.jpg

According to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, where this free e-book is sold (?) : An occult manual that dives into the work of the Cybernetic Culture Research Unit (CCRU) and their discoveries surrounding the numogram, while incorporating ancient and modern esoteric practices.

I really don't know what to make of this, maybe I'm too dumb, or it's the current heatwave. Anyway, it seems to involve a chaos magic current I'm totally unfamiliar with and for which my brain is probably mathematically underdeveloped. Another explanation of this system can be found
:

Numogrammatics is a practice which was originally developed in 1990's England by the para-academic "Cybernetic Culture Research Unit," or
, and by
, an art collective. It is a form of occultism or esotericism founded on two central objects: the Numogram, or Decimal Labyrinth, which is a modified version of the Tree of Life constructed through certain basic mathematical operations; and the
, a goetia of forty-five demons with numeric correlates on the Labyrinth. Numogrammatics draws on but significantly modifies Gnosticism, Qabalah, Thelema, Theosophy, Chaos Magick, and the I Ching, and especially centres the concept of Lemuria, Helena Blavatsky's lost continent inhabited by the proto-human Lemurians, as well as Crowleyan and Kabbalistic Gematria. Numogrammatics is also deeply influenced by continental philosophy and critical theory, most especially by Deleuze and Guattari, as well as by the work of the philosophical work of the CCRU and its individual members.

Wrap your brains around this yourselves, mine is still desparately trying, it seems important somehow. Might be time-wasting occult nerdery though.

"Neospare's Introduction to the Numogram":

Vexsys - Time Sorcery:

Last edited:

Vocerildo

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Certainly these books make me very curious... Thank you for sharing them.