• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

VIDEO: Haunted House "La Maison Cercueil"

TrajectoryN

Visitor
Reaction score
Greetings, fellow forum members!

Today, I would like to share with you a recently published video. It features a house constructed in the 1850s that has remained unoccupied to this day. I have delved into various theories and watched several videos on the subject.

What truly captures attention is the peculiar origin of its name. It is known as the "Coffin House" due to the irregular pentagram-shaped layout of its plot, resembling a literal coffin. This fascinating detail can only be observed from above, you actually can see it on google maps:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Also, pentacles are drawn on the entrance floor. There are three pits on the property, and one of them is way too large for a "normal" pit.

---> [Link to the YouTube video:
] <---

During a recent visit to the area, I decided to explore the haunted reputation associated with this dwelling. I must admit, I didn't feel entirely at ease. I invite you to watch the video and kindly consider subscribing to my channel.

I've also created a short documentary on this intriguing topic. Now, I'm curious to hear your thoughts on it. Please feel free to share your opinions!"

Hope that fits the demonology section of the forum!

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Fascinating! Your camera work really caught the mood of the place.

The layout of the property is indeed intriguing. I am curious as to the history of this place.
I am also intensely reminded of an old building that used to be downtown near where I live. It was a nine story structure that people called "Dante's Inferno", and like the Coffin House was covered in graffiti. It was an old industrial building, I am not sure of the purpose. Graffiti artists would go rappelling on the outside of it - but the interior looked very much like this house. The graffiti art was pretty amazing and cryptic. The basement, which was almost pitch black and dangerously filled with trash, had only one word scrawled in white spray paint: "EVIL".

The last time I visited, I actually did a short ritual on the very top, calling on one of the 50 names of the Simon Necronomicon after drawing its sigil in dust.

TrajectoryN

Visitor
Reaction score
Fascinating! Your camera work really caught the mood of the place.

The layout of the property is indeed intriguing. I am curious as to the history of this place.
I am also intensely reminded of an old building that used to be downtown near where I live. It was a nine story structure that people called "Dante's Inferno", and like the Coffin House was covered in graffiti. It was an old industrial building, I am not sure of the purpose. Graffiti artists would go rappelling on the outside of it - but the interior looked very much like this house. The graffiti art was pretty amazing and cryptic. The basement, which was almost pitch black and dangerously filled with trash, had only one word scrawled in white spray paint: "EVIL".

The last time I visited, I actually did a short ritual on the very top, calling on one of the 50 names of the Simon Necronomicon after drawing its sigil in dust.
thank you very much ! yes, actually the house is intriguing. the door has been entirely burn, and there's a tunnel entrance under the gravel.

I saw a weird shadow just arriving on the location.