• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Waites Rosicrucian Angelic Cross

Reaction score
Awards
Rather than the Qabalistic Cross, there was an alternate ritual done by Inner Order members, and was stated to be more powerful.
Does anyone have the steps for the ritual from Waites book on RC Initiations, or otherwise have the info?

Thanks in advance.
Post automatically merged:

It is, according to the Fellowship of the Rosy Cross, the Qabalistic Cross, with calling of the archangels without a pentagram; instead, the thumb and first two fingers are employed.
Post automatically merged:

Master of the Temple: Watch with me therefore one hour, ye breth ren of the Rosy Cross.
The Master gives a battery of one knock and leaving his throne turns to the east, proceeding to the assoilment of the temple. All present stand up and turn eastward. With the first and second fingers and with the thumb of his right hand, the Master seals his forehead and says:ATEH. He seals his breast and says: MALKUTH. He seals his left shoulder and says: VE GEBJJRAH. He seals his right shoulder and says: VE GEDULAH. He clasps his hands before him, holding his wand under his left arm, and says: LE OLAMH. AMEN. The operation here of is more especiallyfor his own cleansing, that he may be worthy to purify without.
The Master traces the cosmic cross of our equal arms with uplifted wand in the eastern quarter, and pronounces slowly and distinctly the sacred name: YOD, HE, VAU, HE.
He moves to the south, carrying his wand uplifted in front of his face. He traces the in the south and utters the sacred name: ADONAI.
He moves in the same manner to the west, performs the same working, and utters the sacred name: EH-YEH.
He moves in the same manner to the north, performs the same working, and utters the sacred word: A G LA.
He returns in the same manner to the east, having thus circumambulated the temple. This is the assoilment o f the temple, and is a realization of the reign of God as an indwelling presence in the world of manifested things. The members have faced each quarter in succession, following the Master, who again faces the east, extends his arms as on a cross and says:
Master of the Temple: Before me, Raphael. Behind me, Auriel. At my right hand, Michael. At my left hand, Gabriel. And above me the Holy Shekinah, the glory of God in His temple.
This is the angelical formula, which brings the holy hills about the Jerusalem of the temple and makes the temple itself as a ring of holy hills about his own Jerusalem within. He finishes, as he began, with the sealing prayer, which signifies the closing of the gates within and without against the images of eviL Every member should join in this sacred working, repeating the words mentally, so that it may have effect upon him.
The Master of the Temple returns to this throne andfaces west. The officers and members resume their usual positions.

Last edited: