• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Warming an ince cold heavy as a rock heart

Reaction score
Awards
I used to have a much warmer, loving, kind, near-martyr-like heart, but it appears these days to be more like an ice cold rock.

How or what are ways in order to restore it to what it was?

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for the suggestions, I was in fact planning a field trip to the river banks to find geomancy stones among other things.

Reaction score
Awards
In the pat week, Ive watched heartwarming videos, and litened to love/gospel/easy listening songs.
I've tried to treat others with kindness, friendliness and compassion, without being prideful about it.
Ive most importantly come to know a bit of myself in not only shortcomings but in strengths. Sometimes the truth about us hurts, but its the truth nonetheless, and leaves room once known, for growth spiritual or otherwise.
This has opened my heart a bit.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
How or what are ways in order to restore it to what it was?

Loving yourself is the key. Fortunately there are higher levels of love than commonly manifested by humans. Access to higher love does not require the human to feel loving.

The vertical stream of white light that anchors in the flame in the heart, is divine light and since our god is a god of love, that light contains divine love.

Use the divine love to recondition your humanity