• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

We are in an Alchemy simulation and the majority of humanity will be purified in the coming fire.

AgeofAlchemy

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Hi everyone;

I've recently joined the forums to meet with other members of my soul family.

I am part of an international group of Alchemists, who are here to weather the darkness that approaches and help usher in the coming 'Golden Age', aka 'Heaven on Earth'.

My Archetype is that of a hierophant and I've been gifted with visions of what's to come.

I will hereby share some of the things I've seen. You can do whatever you like with this information. I'm posting it for the few that are ready to hear it and don't mind the hundred that will mock and call me names. I've been called everything from insane, fed, larp to faggot and much worse. I'm used to it, infact I see it as a badge of honor.

So it appears this place is a holographic simulation. 'The Source' is here to experience all things and does this through the illusion of separation into individual people, animals, plants, minerals and spirits.

The totality of the souls is the computer, whatever it dreams of is where the processing power goes and reality is thus generated.

Obvious proof of this are the so called 'Mandela Effects', where seemingly physical and constant things change all the time without any logical explanation.

There appears to be natural laws and rhythms to the simulation, that repeat over and over like a cymatic fractal expanding and contracting. Some of these are preserved in what is known as the Hermetic Principles.

Inside the simulation, humanity goes through cycles, from a 'Golden Age' of perfection, over time corrupting into an 'Iron Age" of darkness. The vedic teachings refer to these as the Satya and Kali Yuga.

At present we are fast approaching the end of the Iron Age, but things will get much worse before we can make it through..

Humanity is currently splitting into two. The majority are here to experience endless suffering and darkness and will get their money's worth.

A smaller section are on the opposite path. They have already experienced much darkness and learned the valuable lessons. They have burnt off enough of their negative karma and are now ready to ascend, becoming the seed of the change to come.

This seems to be a process of purification of the mind, body and soul, i.e. Alchemy.

As they purify they will start to regain their divine powers, Magic & Miracles. Some of these are telepathy, levitation, telekinesis, instant healing, shapeshifting, elemental magic etc. Each according to their gifts. It is a metamorphosis of sorts that will create a chosen 'Butterfly' or Saint class.

The shadow system will tell the normies that these chosen ones are Aliens here to invade the Earth. Think a modern day witch hunt.. That is why this narrative is currently being prepared.

This is the simple filter by which Source will decide who gets to make it to the next part. Anyone who witnesses a miracle first hand but thinks it's some technological or 'Alien' event has basically over-invested in the 3d physical (Devil) and forgotten about Source.

I also saw that time is holographic in nature, so as we progress, we regress.
So as things go on it will start to get increasingly 'Biblical' i.e. The End Times.

Ailments such as sudden blindness, leprosy and plagues are all making a comeback. I saw the cricket farms they are opening around the world will be unleashed at the same time to create the plague of locusts.

It will get very bad indeed. There will be a third world war where much of the remaining common sense knowledge will be further 'lost' and humanity will hit a rock bottom level of demoralization.

At that point there will emerge a figure who pretends to be a savior. I won't write his name here as it feeds him energetically but I'll just say he is a famous public figure known for running an electric car company.

This person will 'suggest' everyone takes his Mark of the Beast. A brain chip implant. Once enough have done so, it will be activated and what follows is basically a zombie apocalypse.

They will be living in pods connected to a virtual version of reality and fed synthetic liquids. The sky will also be burnt out to stop any sunlight reaching the surface. I.e 'The Matrix'.

On a soul level these people will be at such a low point they will be begging to be purified in the fire.

That's when the Saints and Angels will come down from the crystal castles in the sky, calling down all kinds of natural disasters and destruction to cleanse everything on the surface.

Once these souls are free to return to Source, the projection will shift to a Heaven on Earth version of reality. There will be unity consciousness and no need for fear, greed or hate. People will be Immortal and stay at an optimum level of health. The realm will be rebuilt with beauty as a priority and each second will feel like an eternity of bliss, joy and pleasure.. to be enjoyed by those who were pure enough to make it through the gate.

I'm happy to answer any questions if I feel they are genuine. I'm quite good at perceiving energy and can see through people's bullshit.

Also feel free to DM me if this resonates and you believe this is what you came here to do.

Wishing you all my best.

Elias

🌹

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
73e020f56c4a86221823bc32113b4316d2-25-ben-affleck-sad-smoke.rvertical.w330.jpg

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
C'mon gang. On the plus side, OP is a lot clearer and more readable writer than, say, Madame Blavatsky or Annie Besant. Content? About all I can say is that Elon Musk as the Antichrist is a new wrinkle. Not really compelling, but slightly novel. Otherwise, a respectful "Meh" from this corner.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am not a hierophant, but I WILL make the wild and crazy prediction that none of the things in the OP's post will come to pass. Debate me!*

*I may not reply if your answer is too mental.
Post automatically merged:

C'mon gang. On the plus side, OP is a lot clearer and more readable writer than, say, Madame Blavatsky or Annie Besant. Content? About all I can say is that Elon Musk as the Antichrist is a new wrinkle. Not really compelling, but slightly novel. Otherwise, a respectful "Meh" from this corner.
It's more readable because OP is not being paid by the word.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Of course its happening. A microsoft 'bug' is disrupting airports, train stations, hospitals and wait for it: the london stock exchange.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The minute people discover that the universe is malleable by thought, they instantly start assuming the world is some sort of simulation or illusion.
Post automatically merged:

Of course its happening. A microsoft 'bug' is disrupting airports, train stations, hospitals and wait for it: the london stock exchange.
Not sure at what stage this fits in OP's list of stuff...

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
[He who must not be named/You Know Who]
I have seen a few of those sci-fi bulletproof cars his company makes on the road and there is something unnervingly inhuman about them. If he isnt the Anti-Christ, he's at least detached from all sense of common decency. I doubt he'd be above comically evil scheming.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Revelations was a cool chapter apart from the whore hating

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
If this guy asks you to join a cult, or engages in commercial activity/any financial transactions on PMs please use the report button.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I have seen a few of those sci-fi bulletproof cars his company makes on the road and there is something unnervingly inhuman about them. If he isnt the Anti-Christ, he's at least detached from all sense of common decency. I doubt he'd be above comically evil scheming.
Actually, there's something inherently inhuman about any car. That aside there is something inherently perverse in styling defensive measures like bulletproofing as detached from "common decency." What would you say to JFK? "Well, if you hadn't had all those intimidating Secret Service types around, no one would have shot you!"? In any event, "evil-scheming" falls a long way short of full-blown Anti-Christ. Indeed, it's the new sport of kings, or at least tycoons.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Pure hogwash.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
seeing them in person is surreal and upsetting on a fight-or-flight level.
CybertruckDelivery03-29-24.jpg
Very reminiscent of Lovecraft's 'many-angled ones'. It's disturbing because it gives the impression of extending into dimensions we don't usually experience.