• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] WEALTH MAGICK WITH 72 ANGELS OF THE NAME:

Someone's asking for help!

Osensi

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Greeting to All.
Please i wish to know if anyone here have great success in wealth magic work only with 72 Angels so the name or combining it wirh other angels.

Any experience shared will be appreciated.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Interested in this too as I have just started writing the skeleton of my wealth magick thread series

Please keep the thread posted if anyone is willing to share experiences.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
When I decided that the planet owed me and I wanted more, I had a dollar coin fall out of thin air just in front of me in the rail station. It happened three times over four days in the same spot. Then I got fed up and told "them" not bother. No more after that

Reaction score
Awards
I started to work with Words of Power, writing down the Hebrew and pronunciation.
Likewise, I worked with 72 Angels of Magick...and it seems to work.

It's helpful to know the Gematria of what you're saying, and better spoken in source language (Hebrew).

Reaction score
Awards
Ars Angelorium, Shemhamphoresh, Le Kabbalah Practique, 72 Angels of Magick and Words of Power are worth checking out. Mystical Kabbalah and A Garden of Pomegranates are good reads.

Reaction score
Awards
Greeting to All.
Please i wish to know if anyone here have great success in wealth magic work only with 72 Angels so the name or combining it wirh other angels.

Any experience shared will be appreciated.
It may be that some angels really don't deal with wealth per SE, though they may help by shifting your awareness about your self and talents. Some will help with business endeavours, blessings and so on. Read the Shemhamphoresh.

Osensi

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
It may be that some angels really don't deal with wealth per SE, though they may help by shifting your awareness about your self and talents. Some will help with business endeavours, blessings and so on. Read the Shemhamphoresh.
Thanks a lot on your sayings. but please which of the vooks or write up on Shemhamphoresh are refering to.