• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Official] WF 4.0 Roadmap!

An official request, or post by staff acting with authority.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
So after a couple of weeks of sorting out paperwork for the domain, developing and deploying the website, and setting up the forums, groups, permissions and other functionality, the new WF is finally functional and open to the public for registrations.

There's a few things that are in the works to help you have a more enjoyable and interesting forum experience, that are coming soon.

• Awards and trophies: I am planning to set up an awards system (that's gonna be way better than the one the old WF had) to reward users who:
    • Reach post/other activity milestones - they will be automatically be awarded trophies by the system.
    • Are of great service to the forum, perform special duties or otherwise contribute greatly to WF - they will be personally handed out awards by a Staff Member.
  • Guides and tutorials on how to use certain website functions for those who are used to the more basic forum system we used to have on the old WF.
  • Content rebuilding initiative where members help bring in content from the old WF on WBM.
  • A 'Library/Resources' section: This will be a section where you can easily categorically upload, and search for books, grimoires, tutorials, PDFs etc
  • A photo sharing/gallery platform: For you to post your occult related images.
  • A donation/subscriber system with some quality of life/forum functionality benefits.
  • Custom user groups/forums for those who would like to have a private forum for only a select few friends/peers to join.
If you have any more ideas, please feel free to suggest them here or in the Suggestions section.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Occult themed YouTube channel and/or a podcast
I do actually plan to do this with WF once our community is a bit more active, and I can get volunteers to join a zoom call and discuss things with each other. 🤩

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I do actually plan to do this with WF once our community is a bit more active, and I can get volunteers to join a zoom call and discuss things with each other. 🤩
Excellent. Would love to help out with this as I'm working on my own podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.