• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What could go Wrong

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Time egregore.
It's a simple intent, impossible to fuck up.

i fucked it up

the damage was not apparent until i realized i have no sense of my entire 3'rd school year.
in my POV, we sat down at the desk, headmaster greeted us, we got up - and the school year was over.
what little memory i have of the year is marked by how insignificant it was to even spare attention for
just like the "intent" specified...

all because i wanted to try make boring days go faster.
Sworn to never say it's name again. screw that "guy".

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Mad Cinema GIF

It's not a even a feeling. I got mugged. if i spent that time in prison i would still have that time.
literally all went by in a state of "driving back home after a long day - woke up in front of your house" trance,
i anchored it to a mudra i had a little sing-song about it the whole shebang - six days a week.

like....i got mugged even in the spirit realm the hood has no borders you can't have nice things nowhere.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Whats the worst fuck up you did in a ritual?
What are some common and dangerous mistakes you can make?
There is a grimoire out there---I need to find the title---whose author says "You don't need no protections!" Using that book is a dangerous mistake. I'll try to find its title. I wrote a piece against it for another website a year or so back. You remember the scene from Thin Red Line where Woody Harrelson goes to pull a grenade from a hip pocket and comes away with nothing but pin? The look on his face will be yours. It was on mine.