• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What Do You Guys Make Out of This?

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So my relatives mentioned about seeing and hearing strange things around the house. My cousin said that she sometimes sees a little girl at the end of the bed that pops her head up and down but that's all she sees. The figure of young girl appears as white translucent, my other Cousin's daughter seems to see things that no one else can. The only experience that they've had was feeling like something has touched them on the head.

A little history about the place, my auntie's ex may have been into the occult as he drew weird symbols with a long snake he then decided to paint the bedroom black for some odd reason (He was quite abusive as well to my Cousins). I've spent a night there and I've always felt like something wasn't right which feels like a century ago.

I know what to do I think, already told them to use white sage, holy water, sea salt but doesn't sound like it would completely solve the problem, both of them don't dream at all. Stress could be the reason though, probably not much to go on but maybe someone here knows of a solution that would quickly end it.

Thank you in advance.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
I believe what you're saying. In fact I think I would like to visit such a place. Books like Colin Wilson's Beyond the Occult and Guy Playfair's The Indefinite Boundary make for some interesting reading on hauntings. I once worked in a very old house which had a few retail shops. I was told that the place was haunted. Perhaps the spirit(s) ignored me. I have pleasant memories of the place. As long as there are no dangerous things happening to your relatives, why not let things be as they are?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I believe what you're saying. In fact I think I would like to visit such a place. Books like Colin Wilson's Beyond the Occult and Guy Playfair's The Indefinite Boundary make for some interesting reading on hauntings. I once worked in a very old house which had a few retail shops. I was told that the place was haunted. Perhaps the spirit(s) ignored me. I have pleasant memories of the place. As long as there are no dangerous things happening to your relatives, why not let things be as they are?
I'd kick a physical person out of my house for rattling me and weirding me out. Same for ghosts (or whatever the apparitions be.) Though you maybe have an idea there. Why not rent the place out to those who like the unexplained?

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'd kick a physical person out of my house for rattling me and weirding me out. Same for ghosts (or whatever the apparitions be.) Though you maybe have an idea there. Why not rent the place out to those who like the unexplained?
"Colonel Fazackerly Butterworth-Toast, bought him a castle, complete with a ghost..."

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry for the late reply I didn't realise how long it was, I mean yeah I get that and that's exactly what I thought, I suppose as long as nothing bad is happening to them there isn't much to worry about.

But its the nightmare my cousins used to endure that's unsettling to me, especially with the weird symbols he used to draw. Nothing has happened apart from a few things so I don't think its too much worry about.

Also, I would myself love to visit hauntings, especially cemeteries.. I have no idea why but I get a sense of peace when I walk through cemeteries
Post automatically merged:

Could certainly use the money! :ROFLMAO:

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I know what to do I think, already told them to use white sage, holy water, sea salt but doesn't sound like it would completely solve the problem, both of them don't dream at all. Stress could be the reason though, probably not much to go on but maybe someone here knows of a solution that would quickly end it.

In my community, the prescription is essentially the same as Xeno's. We ask them to leave: encourage them, kindly, gently.