• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What do you think about Scp?

Gregorius

Neophyte
Reaction score
They have a lot of occult themes but most stories sadly dont actually draw from occult lore but rather from the normie preception of occultisim

Gregorius

Neophyte
Reaction score
Scp? never heard of it.
Basically a creatrive writing community that writes about a fictive FBI/CIA type organization dealing with paranormal stuff in the shadows
Fun to read but sadly it doesnt draw much inspiration from actual occult organizations like the O.T.O or Golden Dawn

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Sure it does -Draw inspiration from the occult.
im not much of a fan but i've caught a video or two, it's an interesting little act of creativity- it set it's boundaries and genre, raised a following,
set up a mythos all of it's own.
As i said i don't particularly care, but i can easily see the scp being taken into the magick currents.

it's basically a modern, more involved Necronomicon
It will very easily slime it's way into Chaos praxis and it's figures will just as easily adapt as new faces of old pantheons, but with a fresh change of
-not a Chtulu but a 3 letter government organization.
There is potential, for sure. in 300 years after the nuclear fallout clears our high tech progeny might make it a religion.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I've only read some of the entries and a couple of the books, but "there is no antimemetics division" by qntm is well worth your time.

I didn't get the impression that any of them are actual occultists.