• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What Do You Think Will Happen To You Occultists After You Die?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
How would you determine what sort of God?

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord!
The thing is is that I'm not actually sure where that Download really actually came from, it could have come from the Demiurge that the Gnostics in Ancient Greece talked about too..and perhaps that any kind of possible 'Ascension' that might possibly have happened, or might even happen in the future maybe, but that it might be that you would only ascend to like a higher level that would still be inside of what you might want to call like the Inter-dimensional Control-Matrix system that's actually there.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It might be from an entity not known to human culture
I'm thinking that the Download could have actually come from either say like the one true infinite creator God or Source or whatever you might want to call it, or the Demiurge, or maybe from Jehovah/Yahweh, or now that I think about it, maybe even from Lucifer or something maybe it might be as well.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I prefer to test sources before acting