• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] What is in your daily ritual?

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
I make sure to be obvious about what I'm reading. Flitting from system that system out of geography and personal needs.
I will however finish what I start.
"Modern Magick".
"Kabbalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation".
These are the two books I started and plan to finish.

However, with applying to the A.A. and O.T.O. out of geographic proximity my rituals will change.

My current rituals, for me at least, twice daily consist of:
Body Awareness Ritual.
Relaxation Ritual.
Tarot Contemplation Ritual.
Tarot Card of the Day.
(Perhaps) Split Hexagram Tarot Spread.
(E) Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.
Qaballistic Cross Ritual.
LBRP/IOB.
LRH (Saturn Banishing, Luna invoking)
Solar adoration to East.
Invoking the Four Powers of Earth.
Solar adoration to the S.
(W) Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.
Middle Pillar Ritual.
Solar adoration to the W.
Body in Assiah.
Zelator meditation.
Solar adoration to the N.
Breathwork.
Secondary meditation.

I should be using the Universal Hexagram but for me using the traditional method is easier for me. I guess in short I shouldn't uld be reading their reading lists to get up to speed. I do want toet to the stage of Lucid Dreaming and Astral Travel. Evocation at some point.

What about you guys? What is your battery of daily rituals?

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I do want toet to the stage of Lucid Dreaming and Astral Travel. Evocation at some point.
If you apply to Astrum Argentum they will have you working on mastering astral plane in Neophyte grade.

Are you able to do all of those rituals twice, consistently? Man that looks like a lot of work. I personally haven't done a single ritual after finishing Master Protection Ritual. That was a good bargain, 33 days for a year of protection.

My practice is solely built upon concentration work + energy work at the moment. Will poor Vandheer ever have fun? Nobody knows.

Reaction score
Awards
Master Protection Ritual/Sword Banishing Ritual sound interesting.
Quareia was interesting as well, but more accustomed to the way of Crowley.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I make sure to be obvious about what I'm reading. Flitting from system that system out of geography and personal needs.
I will however finish what I start.
"Modern Magick".
"Kabbalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation".
These are the two books I started and plan to finish.

However, with applying to the A.A. and O.T.O. out of geographic proximity my rituals will change.

My current rituals, for me at least, twice daily consist of:
Body Awareness Ritual.
Relaxation Ritual.
Tarot Contemplation Ritual.
Tarot Card of the Day.
(Perhaps) Split Hexagram Tarot Spread.
LBRP/IOB.
LRH (Saturn Banishing, Luna invoking)
Solar adoration to East.
Invoking the Four Powers of Earth.
Solar adoration to the S.
(W) Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.
Middle Pillar Ritual.
Solar adoration to the W.
Body in Assiah.
Zelator meditation.
Solar adoration to the N.
Breathwork.
Secondary meditation.

I should be using the Universal Hexagram but for me using the traditional method is easier for me. I guess in short I shouldn't uld be reading their reading lists to get up to speed. I do want toet to the stage of Lucid Dreaming and Astral Travel. Evocation at some point.

What about you guys? What is your battery of daily rituals?
Sunrise: a working for the resolute attitude of those I identify with. Noon: a working for health of someone close and another regarding "the between state." Midafternoon: another working for the attitude of the folk, this one dealing with what get called positive traits. Sunset: a temporary rite regarding secrecy of a mundane project in progress. Also an energetic working against the enemy. Night: a moon-rite touching on my health. Then a pathworking. Midnight: an orison to the chief deity I honor. Three a.m.: the same for his consort.