• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What is the LHP version of LBRP?

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone found a good version. Started thinking about it myself when it feels when drawing an inverted pentagram that Raphael and the rest of the Arch Angels aren't depicting our animal nature enough. If you have some good satanic references please post them in this thread, thank you :)

Here is one I found on reddit:

(Samael, Azazel, Helel, Satan) and calls upon the 4 elementals from S Connolly books. (Lucifer, Belial, Leviathan, Flereous.)

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I have never seen one myself, but it seems to me that one would simply just invert the rite in its form and its intention. The intention being opposite, which is to banish the Light and invoke the Darkness.

I recall vaguely reading in a GD document (or maybe just Regardie) that if one thought it necessary to call a demon without causing it distress then you would use a reversed pentagram. Following this, then one could replace the upright elemental pentagrams with upside down ones, tracing the lines with with Spirit on the bottom. I also recall that LaVey called devils at the four quarters (Lucifer, Belial, Satan, Leviathan?), though without tracing figures (and you need a reclined naked woman for an altar). You could try that, or perhaps do the normal divine (YHVH, Adonai, etc) names in reverse - although these themselves are of a more "normal" Kabbalistic permutation value and not necessarily "LHP" as it is understood today. For the Arch Demons one could refer to the Sephirothic counterparts in the Qlippoth (like Samael, Lilith - pick the best fit for each direction). I don't have the GD/Crowley/Grant rooted "Tree of Death" at hand, but it would be a fair start.

For the QC you could do it as an inverted cross. I am reminded of the recital of the Lord's Prayer done backwards, which I believe was first attributed to the trial of Urban Grandier as evidence against him - though I could be wrong, or the source was wrong.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Nice but what about the Qabalistic Cross? The Qliphotic equivalents of the sephiroth, only starting at the bottom to denote an inverted cross? Hm...

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Well in a way the inverted pentagram is materia over spirit which again denotes our Beast or animal like nature. So the procedure shouldn't do anything else than that.

As I'm with the shaman's disease (schizotypal brain) and 21 years into the initiation, I thought I'd start materializing my own consciousness into the material realm, so this is excellent for that. With LBRP and SBRP I just get a lofty holy vibe but with these I come back to the material realm.

Last edited: