• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What is the single most important Occult Book or media you own?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
If for some reason, the internet stopped working, and you had to relocate, and you could bring only one book with you, what would you bring?

Alternatively, let's say your memory was being erased, and your posessions taken away by aliens, but they are allowing you to keep one book! :ROFLMAO:

What would it be?

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I promote Samuel Sagan's Opening the Third Eye. I encountered it's ideas first elsewhere, but something like Qigong or Taichi (I'd have to reread to see if he directly references them) are so rarely if not at all mentioned in relation to the idea of the Third Eye, whose commentary is dominated entirely by chakras/kundalini, psychic development practices etc, and the new age, leaving these potent traditions out entirely. And I think it does a good job of tying it together. I like Robert Bruce, but I think even doing something like Taichi is a more potent way to start to get at energy development.