• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What is this?

Reee93

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi. Does anybody know what that is or what language it is written in? My sister bought an used car and found this in a small cotton pillow that was sewed together. She opened it because she wasnt expecting something like this. She is worried that it might be something bad. she already throw it away :/

Reaction score
Awards
Hi. Does anybody know what that is or what language it is written in? My sister bought an used car and found this in a small cotton pillow that was sewed together. She opened it because she wasnt expecting something like this. She is worried that it might be something bad. she already throw it away :/
Looks like Arabic.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Not bad. A sophisticated Jewish charm for good. Look it up here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!