• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What non-occult books are you reading?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know if there is already a thread with this content(I tried to search for it but apparently the search function prefers to seek individual words only rather than phrases) and if there is then I'll be fine with this one being closed.

In short, this is the non-occult version of the "what books are you reading right now" thread.
We all know that everyone here reads a lot of occult works, but how much do you read that isn't related to the occult at all?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I am trying to find time to read the 3 body problem series.

Also, protip: use quotes to search for phrases. For eg. “Search term” would search for the phrase search term, whereas without quotes it would search for the words ”search” and “term” individually.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'm reading Claudia da Rham's book about her life, and work on gravity "The Beauty of Falling".

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Gone World by Tom Sweterlitsch. Yesterday I asked Speculative Fiction subreddit to suggest me a book where something is just off/wrong, and this one was the most interesting suggestion. 😃

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Savitri Devi's "Memories & Reflections." Also Patrick O'Brien's "H.M.S. Surprise." I recommend highly the both.

K_monad

Visitor
Reaction score
I'm reading through some old electronics magazines for DIY Halloween decor inspiration. Yes, I'm starting early. Lol

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm currently - albeit on a bit of a hiatus thanks to my ADHD - reading the discworld series. I'm also trying - and failing - to reread The Dawn of Everything for a book club.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Currently I'm reading two books.

Don't Think, Listen to the Body! by Akira Hino and Improbable Magic for Cynical Witches by Kate Scelsa.
First one is about learning more of the body and it's connections(a must for actors, athletes and etc.) and the second one is a fictional story.