• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What the hell did i see?

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I did not want to give this too much attention but the itching feeling in the back of my brain wont let me let it go
i have minimal, basic knowledge of this side of things being dreams and astrals and that jazz so im hoping i can get some clarity
You see, for the longest time i had lived on casually thinking, and that others also knew - of a place.
this particular place used to be very vivid but now im only going off of impressions,
So, after leaving my school yard you would be in a tight street and walking out one of the houses on the corner
was freely accessible, like walk into their yard/garden type accessible
From there you go through a door and its not a room rather a bare wall archeological type, from there you go down
on the bottom (i dont know how deep, i have the least amount of awareness of this part) there is water up to the ankles
and old timey double door entrance, each step would splash about and i clearly remember other kids going here during our lunch break
but looking back i cant place a single person i knew to be there, inside is what i now dare to call a sort of temple-ish thing
there were water fountains 2 by 2 on either side and stone plaque on the wall. There was white marble type tiles here
I dont remember what the plaque read, nor that i ever really cared about it. You just go here walk around and then climb back out and to class.
the fact that i was not wet up to my knees adds to it beinga dreamscape (i guess?)
I forgot about the whole thing completely until recently, talking to someone on League of Legends of all the damn places triggered something and i dreamt
of this place. Waking up i debated if i constructed this all right then but no, i think i dead ass believed there to be a place like this for over 15+ years.
It was there... im sure it was, i was super casual about it like everyone knew too. I don't like this feeling.
Opinions? At this point i feel like i would like it more to even be some hell i was dragged off to rather than nothing at all, i can't understate how
sure i was this place was real.

I assume that in getting a proper diagnosis more info would help and, as far as dreaming goes i used to have quite the nightmares
the types where your brain betrays you, i had one where a priest was killing us kids on the playground by the church and being clever i played dead
the dude did the Bane spine crusher on me. Later in life i had a series of paralysis and the shadow people thing with a friend but after we figured out
you block those by simply sleeping on your stomach i never had issues again. a few more of those but none ever like the water temple. Thoughts? Analysis?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
itching feeling in the back of my brain

Is that physical feeling? If so, see if you can visualize an implant in that part of the brain

looking back i cant place a single person i knew to be there,

Can you visualize a timeline parallel to this timeline? Is the water temple on that timeline?

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Nothing abstract, it's like an urge to know - since i remembered about it i feel like it might be meaningful

a timeline, not much more than that i was in elementary school, for a period of up to fifth grade, im not sure how old i would be then but
i doubt it was anything over 15?
I was so casual about it too.
I was acting as if everyone knew it, like if you came up to me at the time and asked
"Hey is there maybe a fking ancient underground water level that is entered through someone's home garden?"
i would be like "weirdly specific but yeah its right over there we all go and hang out during lunchbreak"

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
How did you go with the two experiments I suggested?

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
this particular place used to be very vivid but now im only going off of impressions,

talking to someone on League of Legends of all the damn places triggered something and i dreamt
of this place.

You have only impressions of the particular place? You had a recent dream of this place? Is the dream vivid? Do you recall the details?

Thoughts? Analysis?

I can't promise any sort of results, but, I'm happy to try to help. I'd need more information. I would suggest trying to do some deep belly breathing and return to the most recent dream in your mind. Slow down the dream, and go through it step by step. If parts of it are hazy, that's fine. If parts of it are clear, that's fine. If all of it is hazy, that's fine. If all of it is clear, that's fine too. There are no wrong answers, but, I'll have better odds of success if you can slow it down and post what you recall about that dream.

After that, I'll ask the same for the previous recollection of the particular place. I read what you wrote, but, it was a little difficult for me to focus on what you experienced.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Ziran, my bad. The frustration probably leaked out.

So, i had lived on casually thinking the place was real right? Then i forgot about it or rather just moved on with my life, then after i dreamt about what i thought had already happened - me going/being there was when i remembered about the spot.
Since there obviously (?) isn't a place like that around
i supposed that i must have had recurring dreams of it back then when i was a kid

what i meant by very vivid is that it was convincing enough for me to never question it, though typing that now i realize that would
be just about any deep dream.
So at first i had memories of the place, i could orient my self a bit (that bit being the locations i described)
But after being reminded of it , it's been so long that i can't confidently say about details.
The dream that brought the place back was short, but i am bad with dream recall so i can't guarantee that either.

I will give your suggestion a try, luckily that sort of thing i am better at.

How did you go with the two experiments I suggested?

Describe this... feeling for an implant, i doubt the urge to find out what had happened is part of the situation
it was sort of a figure of speech, but since the wish to find out more stuck around with me since it happened you might be onto something
i will try.
As for the timeline i believe i provided that best i could? im guessing that you mean something else by timeline
as i recall i was around 5th grade tops because after that i never thought or mentioned the spot.

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Ziran, my bad. The frustration probably leaked out.

No problem. I didn't notice any frustration.

I will give your suggestion a try, luckily that sort of thing i am better at.

Cool. I read what you wrote. Thanks for breaking that out. The only other thing that might be helpful is to review the content of the conversation that triggered the memory/dream.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Update: So i played around a bit did some prepwork, visited the physical location, did the things suggested, a bit more of my own
Then i sleep deprived until i knew i was zombified and went to sleep, it did work - sort of.
I can "feel" it, it sounds weird but the best i can do to put it in words - it's a part of me? or somewhere in my mind.
I was hoping that the description might remind someone of similar things like the Qabalistic-Zodiac-Planetary etc houses/palaces or something
But as i said now i lean into it being a personal matter.
I am of the opinion that i maybe saw a movie, videogame and it stuck with me ( It reminds me of the Prince Of Persia games)
Certainly i would have liked it better if it was fully magick for some good reason but i will just have to deal with not being the chosen one (this time) instead of lying.

I saw flashes of what i already reported but was not able to manipulate anything at all, slower/faster/fuzzy/detail
However i am glad to have started the thread because i will definitely be using this construct for my self in the future
Unless someone thinks there are risks involved, i believe that my issue has been resolved - thanks Ziran , Roma and everyone else reading.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I too randomly get memories of places that don't quite exist or fit in with this world. I've visited a lot of buildings, or temples rather. Like a school. They taught me to teleport in the dream (I can't do it irl lol ofc). Oddly familiar. Terribly scary tbh. Like what is this world

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Oddly familiar. Terribly scary
You feel my pain!!
Like, whoever is the Universal CEO of those memory shenanigans should go to jail
I also get a ton of deja vu, so much so that now when i get them i don't consider or appreciate them i just get annoyed about it.

as for the teleporting, why? Can't everyone move around like that in those situations? Like i can't lucid or travel at all but i always
thought once you get self awareness you can go anywhere? (+ the silver chord that preserves your noble soul to your body so no one takes it for a joyride,of course)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
thought once you get self awareness you can go anywhere?
It seems there are metaphysical rules that apply to humans.

For example many ufo abductees are physically taken out through solid walls. From this we deduce that the physical body is actually etheric and only appears solids/liquids/gases. The abductors mostly use technology to manipulate the vibration of the body. Humans are not permitted to do that using their consciousness although a few transcendent cases exist.

Another example is the current preconditions for first stage enlightenment - set for this solar system by some Sirian brethren.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hmmm.... Aliens you say?
Hell, im the one who believes in drawing squiggles and invisible friends, in that comparison im probably the crazy one.
Maybe it is as you say.

However i will argue that there are no stages to enlightenment, you either get it or you don't.
There can be only one. My solar system didn't vote for no Sirian brethren :D

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i will argue that there are no stages to enlightenment
The first three stages are based on control of:

• the mental body
  • the heart/buddhic body
  • the will/atmic body.

After that the entity may appear human but usually belongs to the deva kingdom.

There are various conditions for first stage enlightenment including sufficient discharge of dense subplane material, alignment of subplane bodies, and resolution of personal karma.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
To clarify; it wasn't a lucid dream nor did I have control. It felt like visiting a memory. I had the feeling of achievement, as if a lot of hard work had gone into it. The ceiling and walls were thatched uniquely, like an old building. It felt like a time before ours. I had been learning to teleport and, in that dream I did it, and i think the elation helped me remember it.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Sometimes, I would have Dejà Vu, and say to myself. I've seen this before! It's crazy.

There was a dream I had, where I was falling like a beam of Light. However, I said to myself that dream seems familiar.