• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What was that one magickal operation that got you out of trouble?

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
We all have that one story.

I am gonna start then, though I can not confirm this was 100% doings of magick, I do believe it helped changing the tides for me.

Long story short, I got on a heated debate with my uncle 5-6 years ago because of childishness from both parts. There were threats and insults from both sides, with me being the instigator. Stupid endavor all around.

Uncle took things to the court, to my suprise, because like I said, the exchange was back and forth. Despite knowing that nothing life-shattering could happen I still took the matters into the hand and did my first evocation ever, with Belial summoned.

I didn't feel, see, or hear anything, back then I wasn't trained well. But I sure did act like the ritual was a success.

This small case got delayed for a year or two. That I found odd. People tried to make us get a truce and drop the stupid case off, but my uncle was determined to give me a lesson so he didn't take a step back.

He nearly got in jail when the case was over, on the other hand I didn't get more than a slap to wrist, despite being the instigator to entire thing.

I believe the evocation was a complete success. It could be a case of my uncle being a jackass and me playing for the crowd, which certainly did happen, but jail time? That has to be a sign that my operation was well-done.

Let me hear your stories too. 😃 Did you ever use magick to change the negative situation upside down?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting series of events there.

My war stories are pretty tame. I used a planetary squares working to get out of a financial crisis. This would not be worth mentioning were it not that the amount of money I came into (by increments) was almost exactly what I specified, and the day was exactly the deadline set. Similarly a daily working involving Olenos and Davcina seem to be helping a close one deal with a chronic health issue.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I once got accused of something that could be seen as serious, by an asshole that I had been in a long-lasting argument with. He got one of his buddies to lie that he was there when it happened. The police came to my home and brought me in to tell my side. Naive as I was i thought I would simple go to the police station and give my version. But I had to spend the whole day in a cell waiting for them to get ready (or something?).
The whole time I repeated a "mantra" that I have used regularly before and after this - it's just a rhyme that says something like "I will be happy, healthy and free for ever". Just put more "need" into it during those hours :ROFLMAO: and visualized myself walking back home.
So when they finally brought me to the interview room and I told my side, the policemen immediately afterwards told me that my story seemed much more plausible. I walked out and a couple of weeks later got a letter that there was absolutely no evidence and thus the case was dropped.
Maybe not really Magick just a dumb asshole to retarded to come up with a good lie. But I do count it as a success, and link it with that "mantra" every time.

Shaman

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I basically mind controlled someone by sending telepathic messages. A schizophrenic was threatening me with a knife so I kept uttering in my mind "calm down" and "leave me alone", he just left after a bit.

Promise

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
One time I was running about 45 minutes late to work, I did Wayne Dyers Manifesting Meditation as I drove focused it working out fine, and nobody noticing. When I arrived nobody noticed that I was late because the power to the building had gone out a couple minutes after I started driving and was restored about 5 minutes after I sat down at my desk
Post automatically merged:

I did something else too, but don't clearly recall.

Wildchildx11

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
It's hard to say, I try not to invoke for material things. I kind of decide just to let things go where they will and accept what they will.

I received subsidized housing from Magick, other than that I primarily do magick for a better understanding of myself.

Have I had Magick go horribly wrong before? Yes. When I first started doing the LBRP, in 2015, I began having a lot of dissociation and syncronicities. I had a dreamlike memory where I ran into my elementary school psychologist, he came up to me, recognized me, came up to say hi, I remember feeling anger (I never feel emotions in dreams) things went blank and I remember telling him "If you were really sorry then you would kill yourself." He then committed suicide around the time when I had the dreamlike memory occur. I then quit practicing Magick for a few years until I could better handle myself.

Shortly either after or before that I have another memory where I connected with a state of consciousness where I could see how an event would lead to a reaction months if not years, I wrote this message which I don't remember writing, I saved it and kept it all these years.

"No external god, teacher, doctor, angel, magician, therapist, mentor, or friend can heal me, for the healing work can only be done by me. I can't wait for life to come and cure me of my problems, suffering and defects, a miracle isn't going to be granted by an angel, for the only one who's capable of my own healing is the god that resides inside my mind, body, spirit and soul. That god is me."

The only thing i invoke for is to better know and understand myself. I think it works.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
It's hard to say, I try not to invoke for material things. I kind of decide just to let things go where they will and accept what they will.

I received subsidized housing from Magick, other than that I primarily do magick for a better understanding of myself.

Have I had Magick go horribly wrong before? Yes. When I first started doing the LBRP, in 2015, I began having a lot of dissociation and syncronicities. I had a dreamlike memory where I ran into my elementary school psychologist, he came up to me, recognized me, came up to say hi, I remember feeling anger (I never feel emotions in dreams) things went blank and I remember telling him "If you were really sorry then you would kill yourself." He then committed suicide around the time when I had the dreamlike memory occur. I then quit practicing Magick for a few years until I could better handle myself.

Shortly either after or before that I have another memory where I connected with a state of consciousness where I could see how an event would lead to a reaction months if not years, I wrote this message which I don't remember writing, I saved it and kept it all these years.

"No external god, teacher, doctor, angel, magician, therapist, mentor, or friend can heal me, for the healing work can only be done by me. I can't wait for life to come and cure me of my problems, suffering and defects, a miracle isn't going to be granted by an angel, for the only one who's capable of my own healing is the god that resides inside my mind, body, spirit and soul. That god is me."

The only thing i invoke for is to better know and understand myself. I think it works.
Keep your posts on topic please.

Wildchildx11

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Keep your posts on topic please.
I thought I did. I explained why I don't invoke for material things, so therefore I don't have too many examples of things going right, or Magick getting me out of trouble.

I'll try to be more careful.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
One time I was running about 45 minutes late to work, I did Wayne Dyers Manifesting Meditation as I drove focused it working out fine, and nobody noticing. When I arrived nobody noticed that I was late because the power to the building had gone out a couple minutes after I started driving and was restored about 5 minutes after I sat down at my desk
Post automatically merged:

I did something else too, but don't clearly recall.
Thought that one is kind of ambivalent: you avoided getting docked, but everybody else was made idle. Collateral damage, I guess. Unintended consequences and all.

Promise

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Thought that one is kind of ambivalent: you avoided getting docked, but everybody else was made idle. Collateral damage, I guess. Unintended consequences and all.
Oh, Good point!! I had always looked at it from my point of view, but yeah, there was a cost to the company, and other workers productivity, etc. Thanks for pointing that out.